FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Griffiths Dundee

Alex MacLeod

I'd welcome that. Do you think Rob Snodgrass had a word with the coach after their time at livvi together perhaps.

"look that wee lee is a crackin player. You should buy him. Plus Id rather ICT got back to their rightful place among Scotlands elite"

He is clearly beyond SFL quality and possibly SPL too.

I can see him pulling on a Scotland shirt some day soon should he continue to produce his type of performances.

Ach you lads have been spending too much time on Pie and Bovril :( whilst eh'd never say never, it would tak some offer to prise him away as he's on a 3 year contract at Dens and the board are acutely aware of his contribution towards promotion.

To Be honest i dont think I've ever been on pie n bovril. At least not that i can remember. And if i have then it can't have been overly memorable because I certainly cant remember it.

Say Leeds were to get ?3m for Beckford, I reckon some of that would be enough to get Griffiths.

Sadly it might not be too good for teams like ICT as Dundee would have big bucks to spend and Rooney would be a likely candidate to replace the aformentioneds goals

[quote name='iamthecaptain1' date='Jan 5 2010, 05:40 PM' post='234747'

Sadly it might not be too good for teams like ICT as Dundee would have big bucks to spend and Rooney would be a likely candidate to replace the aformentioneds goals

Funny i was thinking that as i was skimming these posts. They would be the sort to cherry pick Rooney of us should they lose Griffiths, though i would strongly recommend Barrowman to them.