FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Clach 0-2 Inverness CT (Inverness Cup Final)

caleyrule

Clach v ICT (Inverness Cup Final)

Kick-off: 7.30pm

Grant Street Park

Allison

Stratford Bulvitis Djebi-Zadi Smith

Ross Liang McBain Eagle

Sanchez Dingwall

Sanchez off MacLeod on - at HT

Liang off Polworth on - at HT

Ross off Sutherland on - 80th min

(Updates texted from MissICT)

Edited by caleyrule

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not a awesome manager..................he is an awesome manager.

Cheers for the updates.

Wooopz :lol:

Please Excuse My Grammer!

No Bother

It Was Hard To Txt Cause My Hands Were Feezing.

You Can Thank Terry For The Team

I was there and it was an all right game. ICT had to resort to long balls for parts, but only because the pitch was in such a bad condition. I remember a one point, Bulvitis passed the ball to the right and it bobbled about for about a yard and then pinged in the air! And it wasn't just that, the pitch seemed to make a strange crunchy sound at times too. Of the team, Nick Ross played well and looked tricky and speedy on the wing, Stratford was good, Bully was solid, Lionel was good, as was Eagle. Sanchez I though had a good first half and seemed quite comfortable on the ball.

Did anyone else notice that the entire Clach team (who actually weren't that bad) looked about S4 age and looked about 5"7 or below, except the number 11 and their big second half goalie.

The best moment - Lionel Djebi-Zadi came so close to scoring an amazing goal. What an overhead kick, but sadly it went wide. :lol:

I hope Sanchez is not injured enough to have to miss out this weekends most crucial Derby ever. Bad choice by the management to be playing some of the guys in contention for the County game if you ask me.

Team that started was

Allison

tom smith, Bully, LDZ, Strats,

Eagle, McBain, Martin Laing, Nick Ross

Danni, Calum Dingwall

Half time, Martin Laing replaced by Liam Polworth

and Danni Sanchez replaced by Adam MacLeod

Mid second half Nick Ross came off for Jack Sutherland.

Decent run out on a truely awful pitch.

Of the youth players, all did pretty well, Tom Smith was solid and good with his passing, Martin Laing had a good first half and took a knock and was replaced by an also impressive Liam Polworth. Calum Dingwall showed some good touches, Adam MacLeod brought out a couple of good saves from the keeper, and Jack Sutherland had 20 mins and showed he was more than capable.

All in all a good blend in the team. Think Danni took a nasty one on half time, and was limping badly going to the coach after.

Good to see a decent turnout from first team players too. Saw Esson, Hayes, Rooney and Odhiambo. Probably a few others there too

ICT have wan the Inverness Cup

:lol:

NOBODY is more fussy about grammar than I am, but I have to refer you to this ballad about the indecisive Battle of Sheriffmuir during the 1715 Jacobite Rebellion.

There's some say that we wan and some say that they wan

And some say that nane wan at a' man

But one thing is sure that at Sheriff Muir

A battle was fought on that day man

And we ran and they ran and they ran and we ran

And we ran and they ran awa' man

However in the Ballad, "wan" is being used as a past tense whereas Caleyrule is using it as a past participle.

On the other hand... let's just settle for "won"! :lol:

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Team that started was

Allison

tom smith, Bully, LDZ, Strats,

Eagle, McBain, Martin Laing, Nick Ross

Danni, Calum Dingwall

Half time, Martin Laing replaced by Liam Polworth

and Danni Sanchez replaced by Adam MacLeod

Mid second half Nick Ross came off for Jack Sutherland.

Decent run out on a truely awful pitch.

Of the youth players, all did pretty well, Tom Smith was solid and good with his passing, Martin Laing had a good first half and took a knock and was replaced by an also impressive Liam Polworth. Calum Dingwall showed some good touches, Adam MacLeod brought out a couple of good saves from the keeper, and Jack Sutherland had 20 mins and showed he was more than capable.

All in all a good blend in the team. Think Danni took a nasty one on half time, and was limping badly going to the coach after.

Good to see a decent turnout from first team players too. Saw Esson, Hayes, Rooney and Odhiambo. Probably a few others there too

That makes me feel proud :lol: