Big night on Tuesday.

Johnboy

How would we want these to pan out

Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Dundee v Queen of South, 19:45

Dunfermline v Partick Thistle, 19:45

Inverness CT v Airdrie Utd, 19:45

Morton v Raith, 19:30

I say a win for ICT (obviously) and 3 draws would be perfect for us.

How would we want these to pan out

Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Dundee v Queen of South, 19:45

Dunfermline v Partick Thistle, 19:45

Inverness CT v Airdrie Utd, 19:45

Morton v Raith, 19:30

I say a win for ICT (obviously) and 3 draws would be perfect for us.

A win for us of course, but I'd rather see PT turn over Dunfermline. Its looking as if they (Dunfermline) could be the biggest challenge now. But as long as we keep winning, no one can catch us, so its in our own hands now.

Full commentary on Tuesday night on Ross County v Hibs in the Cup on Sportsound which is coming live from Dingwall on Radio Scotland 810 medium wave. However there will be reporters at all four First Division games. Jim Spence will be at Dens, I'll be at the Caledonian Stadium. I'm not sure what the arrangements, if any, are for that programme being received online outside the UK.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

to be honest I will be suprised if Tuesday night turns out to be a big night. FULLY EXPECT THE POINTS TO FIRMLY STAY IN THE HOME LOCKERS. Dundees home record is not the area in question, and Queens away record is as shocking as Dundees recently, and i dont expect any changes there.

Dunfermline have the bit between their teeth and fully expect them to be 3 points better off on Tuesday night. Think Airdrie will make it difficult for us but beleive with Foran back we will have enough imagination to beat the 9 defenders.

SPOKE TO AN ARAB TODAY WHO SAID HE WOULD PREFER ICT TO COME UP, BUT HE SAID IF WE DIDNT NOTHING WOULD BE SWEETER THAN QUEEN OF THE SOUTH GETTING PROMOTED NOW, hAD TO LAUGH, THINK WE WOULD PREFER ANYONE OTHER THAN COUNTY.