FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Munro & Cox out for Pars.

caley100

Granty & Cox, after picking up yellows are now suspended for one game - the feckin pars game!

This is not great as the pars game is the most difficult in my mind of the next 4, who will play at the back? has to be Nauris & Rossco although both are right footed, the middle will probably see Stratford in there :tonguecheek:

Granty & Cox, after picking up yellows are now suspended for one game - the feckin pars game!

This is not great as the pars game is the most difficult in my mind of the next 4, who will play at the back? has to be Nauris & Rossco although both are right footed, the middle will probably see Stratford in there :tonguecheek:

Shame that McBain is still out of favour, and well short of match practice.

I'd still rather see a recall for him, than Stratford.

As long as Duncan's back, our midfield should survive. Worrying that Granty's out. And now Proctor (a much better midfielder) will be pitted against Gibson, and could get ripped a new one.

Eagles can put in shift through the middle. Out wide he doesn't have the pace or strength, but playing through the middle with Duncan could work. He's got an eye for a pass, and Duncan can provide the grit.

Lets confuse the opposition and bring back Lionel. He is good at throw ins so that would alleviate that problem straight away. And if we don't know what he is going to do next the Pars sure as hell won't either!

Cox will be a big miss - he is really playing well now. Who will be captain for the match? Foran or Foran? Or perhaps Foran. Difficult choice but I would go with Foran.

It'll probably be Rossco

Edited by caleyfan4ever

Would definitely prefer Roy in the middle after watching Stratfords woeful display on Saturday.

Put Bulvitis back in and were sorted.

I dont think all is as bad as it may seem. for i think the Caravaners of GB club effectivley ended Dunfermlines season for them on Sat....so i dont think they will be as up for the game as they might have been. I could be wrong tho, i often am....like the time i bet the capt of the titanic ?3 that we could crash into an iceberg and all would be ok :D

Edited by SMEE

Will that be Golly out now as well?

According to the stats on our squad page that was Golly's 6th league booking so that is a 1 match ban.

However, on the same page it says Cox has only had 4 yellows which shouldn't be enough for a ban?

A defence of Proctor Bulvitis Tokely Djebi-Zadi wouldn't fill me with confidence

Well as far as I'm concerned, thank goodness it's no' the Q.O.S. game that they are out for. This, for me, is a tougher one than the Pars game.

I must admit I didn't really rate Cox earlier in the season but now, he's most definately a vital player in the team.