FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

[merged] Supporters Club Buses

DornochCaley

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any other buses except the supporters club bus going down? I don't think im wanted on that one.

No, your not.

I know that, thats why i am asking if there is any others going down.

Come on share the story :P

Is there any other buses except the supporters club bus going down? I don't think im wanted on that one.

No, your not.

I know that, thats why i am asking if there is any others going down.

Why are you not wanted DC ?

On this forum, about 9 months or so ago, i called Kath Fraser a ***. Little did i know it was her though.

Hence the reason i am not wanted.

Schoolboy error . Rule #1 : Dont upset the ICT Mafia .

Yeah. Ach im not that bothered. If im going to be banned from a bus for saying something like that on a football forum during a debate, then im not going to go on the bus if i was now allowed.

On this forum, about 9 months or so ago, i called Kath Fraser a ***. Little did i know it was her though.

Yeah. Ach im not that bothered. If im going to be banned from a bus for saying something like that on a football forum during a debate, then im not going to go on the bus if i was now allowed.

Does she know who you are through your username on here? If not just go anyway and pretend DC is someone else!

Does she know who you are through your username on here? If not just go anyway and pretend DC is someone else!

I was thinking of doing that, but i refuse to go on a with people who are going to be as uptight as that. I even apologised to her ffs and she never even responded.

:tonguecheek: :tonguecheek: :)

Talk about unlucky!

But Lady Kath is a **** :lol: :P :lol::lol::lol:

I take it, that the supporters bus is somewhere else you are barred from Mr Ender :P

:004: B) B) :)

I always go on the supporters bus...

The problems people seem to have with it is the fact that you cant drink alcohol on it...

There is plenty of time after to celebrate....

and that it stops in Perth for 30 mins on the way down and back...

I think it is good... You get time for food (some go to the pub across the road)

If there was enough support for the supporters bus - they could run 2 or more with 1 (or more) doing a more direct run with no stops...

The journey is what you make of it.....

And a bargain at only ?12 return!

Dont blame you mate , heard the craics sh1te on the bus anyway .

There is even craic on the bus? I went on the bus once and vowed never to go on one again one of the most depressing jounreys I have ever been on and that was after winning the game

There seems to be a few folk on this site who don't know and/or choose to ignore the rules of hiring a bus to a sporting event. The comsumation of alcohol is prohibited and can leave you with a fine of up to ?1000 if caught.

Anyway, I know a few of the online clique wouldn't be welcome on the supporters bus.

There seems to be a few folk on this site who don't know and/or choose to ignore the rules of hiring a bus to a sporting event. The comsumation of alcohol is prohibited and can leave you with a fine of up to ?1000 if caught.

Anyway, I know a few of the online clique wouldn't be welcome on the supporters bus.

Why is that then, is the supporters' bus only made available to a select few supporters? Why would anyone be banned for anything done out with the bus itself?

I think most people are very aware of the law in this regard. The Supporters Club buses are alcohol free and quite rightly so. I don't see that mentioned in people's comments.

The main thing from my point of view is the pre match social aspect. We have an invite from a pub in Ayr to join them for soup and sandwiches, so no need to drink en route if they are there early enough to enjoy some drinks on arrival.

Why is that then, is the supporters' bus only made available to a select few supporters? Why would anyone be banned for anything done out with the bus itself?

Actually this was the comment I meant to reply to. This is the official ICT Supporters Club travel, so who are you to say that some of the online clique wouldn't be welcome? Does that mean that you are part of the 'welcome on the bus' clique.

I have to say that I think Kath does an excellent job of running the buses and I'm sure it's a thankless task, but your 'Them' and 'Us' attitude is exactly what puts people off travelling.

Who mentioned anything about anybody being banned from the bus? The supporters bus gets a lot of unjustified stick on this site. A 45 minute stop in Perth is adequete enough time for a few pints and it always gets to the ground in plenty of time.

As for the lack of 'craic', a lot of older supporters use the bus as a means of getting to the games so the 'craic' isn't probably what you're going to be hoping for.

Other comments on this thread highlight exactly why some folk wouldn't be welcome on it.

Yourself included.....

The law actually states that it is illegal to carry drink or be drunk on a vehicle travelling to or from a designated sporting event. Whilst this would cover consumption by the virtue of you needing to be in possession to drink it, consumption isn't referred to in the Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995.

Assuming you meant consumption and not consummation of alcohol as I'm really not clear on the laws regarding the sexual binding of a marriage contract between man/woman and beer.....although I've seen a few dodgy movies where it looks to have been attempted!!!!

Actually this was the comment I meant to reply to. This is the official ICT Supporters Club travel, so who are you to say that some of the online clique wouldn't be welcome? Does that mean that you are part of the 'welcome on the bus' clique.

I have to say that I think Kath does an excellent job of running the buses and I'm sure it's a thankless task, but your 'Them' and 'Us' attitude is exactly what puts people off travelling.

On the contrary. The lack of people wanting to travel on this bus is because you cannot drink on it.

Edited by MabawswaRichie