FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

25th League Game in Charge

Alex MacLeod

If my calculations are correct today was Charlie Christie's 25th league game in charge of the team, including his spell as caretaker when Brew left, and in that time we have won 11 drawn 8 and lost 6. We've also amassed 37 goals in these games.  Personally I think that is a very good record of Charlies ability to manage this team given the resources he has available.

If he can just get them to reproduce their away form at home, we would sail into the top six.... As a relative newcomer to Sneck and a fairly recent convert to ICT, to me there is something weird & unnatural with the atmosphere at Tulloch Stadium that doesn't help matters.

Alex : What kind of atmosphere did you encounter at Rugby Park?

The problems yesterday were:

300 of us in a stand area fer 1000 and everybody sitting two rows from feckin each other.

Where were the feckin hard core HMS Sneck crew?

All I can say is - Thank feck I am back to sort it out.  :004:

Get yer feckin singing voices ready fer Castle Greyskull and Middenland.  :003:

We need a good support for Midden... I'm not having the ******* out singing us!!!

Harry a little slap on the wrist - you can't refer to people in general terms like that.  I have noticed the time of your post so that might have a bearing on it.  :001:  We do need to be careful with these comments though.

Home Form

Won     Lost     Drawn    Points

3          4            5          14

Away Form

Won     Lost     Drawn    Points

8          3            3          27

Based on Alex Stats

Official Stats supplied by Ian Broadfoot have the following caveat for Charlie's managerial career.

"Excludes two periods as joint interim manager with John Docherty - 13 to 23 November 2004 & 14 to 21 January 2006 - 5 matches"

those would be

Sat 13th November 2004 - 3-0 defeat at Celtic

Tue 23rd November 2004 - 1-1 draw at TCS V Dundee United

Sat 14th January 2006 - 3-0 win at TCS V Livingston

Mon 16th January 2006 - 2-0 win at Ayr in the cup

Sat 21st January 2006 - 4-1 win at Falkirk