Pictures from Ayr

Div1309

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK. Go here: http://community.caleythistleonline.com/in...=sc&cat=762 to upload to a generic Ayr Gallery. I have enabled it for member upload of photos and small video files. Bear in mind we are not allowed to show match action in any videos uploaded.

If you want your own gallery, you can upload a member album here and just link back to it in this thread: http://community.caleythistleonline.com/in...eq=sc&cat=1

note - The ability to upload pictures (to your own galleries) has ALWAYS been enabled ..... but for posterity we will open up generic group galleries for this week's game and for next week's game. If people want it, we may also do the same next season (trying to stay within the photo/media rules of course).

Some great clips from digitalPOO on youtube from today as well (or search for inverness ayr united 24/04/10)

(EWS - when you said "will be", I didn't realise they already were....fab!)

Edited by alimci

glas we dont have to go places like that next year, although the terracing was good again

I'd rather go to grounds like that any day. The minute you have seating you have hassle.

I had my grandson (nearly 2) at his second game today - he was at the (what do you call it again?) cup final in November, and, stuck in a seat, he was very restless by the second half. Today he was fascinated all the way through (mostly by what was happening off the park). We took position at the corner by the turnstiles at first, as we thought he might be scared of the noise, but he soon dragged me behind the goal to stand by the noisy boys.

On the negative side, I remember days in packed terracing many years ago, when you realised your leg was wet, and just hoped that someone had spilled their beer (before they'd drunk it).

I spoke to a few home fans today (before and after the game) and will miss that kind of chat back in the SPL.

The youtube clips from digitalPOO are brilliant! My throat is ruined after all that singing!!

Some great clips from digitalPOO on youtube from today as well (or search for inverness ayr united 24/04/10)

(EWS - when you said "will be", I didn't realise they already were....fab!)

glas we dont have to go places like that next year, although the terracing was good again

I'd rather go to grounds like that any day. The minute you have seating you have hassle.

I had my grandson (nearly 2) at his second game today - he was at the (what do you call it again?) cup final in November, and, stuck in a seat, he was very restless by the second half. Today he was fascinated all the way through (mostly by what was happening off the park). We took position at the corner by the turnstiles at first, as we thought he might be scared of the noise, but he soon dragged me behind the goal to stand by the noisy boys.

On the negative side, I remember days in packed terracing many years ago, when you realised your leg was wet, and just hoped that someone had spilled their beer (before they'd drunk it).

I spoke to a few home fans today (before and after the game) and will miss that kind of chat back in the SPL.

The bold bit made me LOL. Nothing wrong with places like that plus I always feel colder sitting down.

As a comparison, I have pictures that were uploaded a year ago in an album entitled Championees. These are from the St Johnstone game in 2005 and lots of pics from the Chieftain as the cup made it's way round the pub, that was another great day and night.

happy days

The Sunday Herald had a very good picture in it yesterday.. own up no.10?

I couldn't make the game as we were away for the weekend so I'm saving myself for this Saturday. Looks like we missed a good day at the beach though!

The Sunday Herald had a very good picture in it yesterday.. own up no.10?

Fuelled by that winning feeling and various other aperitifs, the Inverness supporters relished their day in the sun. A lone beach ball bounced around the away enclosure as they went through their repertoire of songs.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/more-s...party-1.1022840

:lol: