Boring Defensive Football

Tree

Dear Mr Adams

After our recent draw in Dingwall you felt it necessary to, once again, show your lack of class and unwillingness to give credit to other teams by suggesting that Inverness were, and I am paraphrasing here, 'a boring defensive team and only County were interested in scoring goals and winning games'.

I would like to thank you for your comments (always nice when those less privileged in our society get the chance to air their views), but nevertheless would feel it important to note the following statistics

Inverness CT Scored 71 goals

Ross County Scored 46 goals

There you go, facts have supported your ascertions.......perhaps??

Yours

Inverness CT - Division 1 Champions 2009/10

PS - We'll have 2 bags of pegs please

Dear Mr Adams

After our recent draw in Dingwall you felt it necessary to, once again, show your lack of class and unwillingness to give credit to other teams by suggesting that Inverness were, and I am paraphrasing here, 'a boring defensive team and only County were interested in scoring goals and winning games'.

I would like to thank you for your comments (always nice when those less privileged in our society get the chance to air their views), but nevertheless would feel it important to note the following statistics

Inverness CT Scored 71 goals

Ross County Scored 46 goals

There you go, facts have supported your ascertions.......perhaps??

Yours

Inverness CT - Division 1 Champions 2009/10

PS - We'll have 2 bags of pegs please

:rolleyes: :D :lol: Quality

Perhaps County would have more success in scoring goals and winning games if Adams learnt to do what Terry only rather belatedly did. That is to stop picking Barrowman and play somebody who understands that the aim of the game is to get the ball between the posts.