FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Vigurs to be released by C*unty

Harry Chibber

Like most of my rumours I don't know if there's any truth in this at all but work with a boy from Tain who is matey with Ross Grant .. apparently him & Vigurs are being released

shame for Vigurs if true, i've always thought he's a decent player

As much as hes a Staggy, he was one of ours and most were sorry to see him go, I was happy he found the County, but if hes let go i hope we pick him up again and have him for the reserves (19s) at least...

I would be majorly suprised if this was true. Though stranger things have happens.

He has been one of their outstanding performers this season and he has been a regular.

Would be expecting someone like Wood to be freed.

As much as hes a Staggy, he was one of ours and most were sorry to see him go, I was happy he found the County, but if hes let go i hope we pick him up again and have him for the reserves (19s) at least...

Think, at 22, he's a bit old for the 19's. Also think this rumour is a load of bull.

Think, at 22, he's a bit old for the 19's. Also think this rumour is a load of bull.

say what you really think

Given he signed a new contract extension in February I don't think it's him thats been released. The names I heard were Girvan, Smith & Grant

I wasn't sure of Vigurs contract situation.. if that's the case it's unlikely this is true

He was in several papers yesterday as well, big features talking about the Cup Final and how great the future would be for County. So it would appear he's expecting to be part of it...

I don't understand how utter pish such as this can even be thought as worthy of posting.

Pathetic.

because this is the rumour mill and I heard a rumour :D

... and by the looks of it the guy who told me this is partially correct because Ross Grant is being released

I don't understand how utter pish such as this can even be thought as worthy of posting.

Pathetic.

a lot of rumours turn out to be utter pish but that is the nature of a rumour. This is the Rumour Mill so prepare yourself for some utter pish in years to come - who knows you might even post some yourself

Michael Gardyne was reviewing his team mates and his discription of vigurs was "has the ability to go anywhere in the game but he's so laid back he's almost horizontal." which I found quite amusing and may be the reason TB never took to him.

I retract my last pish doh!! good point.....