FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Calderwood leaves Killie

Yngwie

Killie are looking for a new management team after Calderwood decided he couldn't work with the playing budget on offer and the Chairman's insistence that Sandy Clark had to go as part of cost cutting measures.

Things are looking pretty bleak at Rugby Park. :lol: :003: :003:

Derek Adams to Killie ?

:lol:

would be happy with that.....get the chance to laugh at him all over again for stupid comments about us trying to defend out matches and not wanting to score

Can't see Adams jumping ship for Killie. If he was to leave C*unty then it would likely be due to lack of funds being made available to him and that's likely to be worse in Kilmarnock.

I also think Adams would be a fool to leave C*unty, he's actually doing a pretty decent job with them and if he does get a bit of cash to improve the team then I fancy them for promotion next year.

Rats out of a sinking ship...

Calderwood is leaving because after trying to plug the holes last season he ran out of fingers.. with an ?11mil debt, ageing squad and a mouthy chairman who'd want the job???

I think whatever manager is stupid enough to take the job will be preparing for relegation... hopefully