FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rangers Tactics

Harry Chibber

Internationals are done for another 5 months, so time for us to get back on track with club football.  Rangers under a new french regime and Inverness as scottish as .....well Inverness, so hopefully we can follow the example left by our national side.

CC has had 2 weeks to work on his master plan and I'm looking forward to seeing what he has come up with... i'd go:

Broonie

Tokely    Dods    Munro    Hastings

Wilson    Duncan    McBain    Rankin

Dargo    Bayne

Duncan sitting just infront of the defense breaking up rangers play

Johndo If I were picking the team I'd have the three of them on:

Brown

Tokely Dods Munro Hastings

Wilson          Hart          Rankin

McAllister

Dargo                      Bayne

All out attack from the off aka HMS Sneck style.

Johndo If I were picking the team I'd have the three of them on:

Brown

Tokely Dods Munro Hastings

Wilson          Hart          Rankin

McAllister

Dargo                      Bayne

All out attack from the off aka HMS Sneck style.

I think Rory doesnt have enough experience of starting SPL games against top quality opposition so i dont think Charlie will take that option however i would like to see a formation not too far from yours but with hart playing as an attacking midfielder and black or Duncan sitting deeper.

Why would we play such an attacking formation away from home against one of the best teams in the league? it's just asking for a disaster!  It would be a better idea to save such a formation for when we are at home against lesser opposition, when we should be going out to win games rather than going out to scrape a result.

Why would we play such an attacking formation away from home against one of the best teams in the league? it's just asking for a disaster!  It would be a better idea to save such a formation for when we are at home against lesser opposition, when we should be going out to win games rather than going out to scrape a result.

i dont think charlie will play that way just that i'd like him to play that way, rangers are pretty vulnerable just now and have an extremely dodgy defence which i think could crumble pretty easy. In the real world i think Charlie will stick to:

Broonie

Tokely      Dods    Munro  Hastings

Wilson    Duncan/Hart    Rankin  McBain

Dargo  Bayne

Guest kingkojak

hopefully barry ferguson will still be reeling from the past weeks international effort.  the huns are on poor form just now  - they're there for the taking!