FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2nd round? ICT-Peterhead

JockWatt

Can't find a date for the draw but i believe the game will take place on the final midweek of August.

The draw will be seeded, with the bottom 7 from last years SPL and the top 4 from SFL1 comprising the seeds. That means we can get County. I suppose most folk would like to us get them or Elgin for obvious reasons. I'm hoping for Peterhead away myself - never been to Balmoor and would love to see Bobby and Denzil combining again. Not sure who i would be supporting actually!

Seeded: Hearts, Hamilton Accies, St Johnstone, Aberdeen, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Inverness CT, Falkirk, Dundee, Dunfermline, Queen of the South

Unseeded: Ross County, Partick Thistle, Raith Rovers, Morton, Airdrie United, Alloa Athletic or East Stirling, Brechin City, Peterhead, Forfar Athletic, Clyde, Elgin City

• Agree 1

I hate seedings , all names in the hat I say .

It gives the lower teams a chance of a pay day and the 'big' teams a chance to play a competitive match against a team outside their league. I'd much rather go to a game v. Forfar or East Stirling, than against Motherwell or Killie who we'll have to play a minimum of 3 times this season!