FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2nd round? ICT-Peterhead

JockWatt

For a glimpse of what we are about to receive, Peterhead have some excellent footage on their website.

The downside of this is the ability of Bobby Mann to pick out players at ease with some wonderful passes and Denzil still having the ability to bamboozle players, with the added bonus of a super diving headed goal.

Good draw for us. I don't recall seeing us playing Peterhead before, so that's a new one for me.

Will this be Peterhead's first visit to TCS?

According to the stats we have played Peterhead 8 times before, all away from home - 6 friendlies, 1 CIS Insurance Cup and 1 Bells Cup. We have a record of 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses ... and worryingly the last two losses were the most recent friendlies !!!

21/07/00 - Friendly: Peterhead 2-4 ICT (Munro [2], McBain, Shearer)

08/08/00 - CIS Cup: Peterhead 2-3 ICT (Stewart, Xausa, Mann)

28/07/01 - Friendly: Peterhead 1-1 ICT (Wyness)

21/07/02 - Friendly: Peterhead 1-5 ICT (Wyness [3], Hart [2])

12/08/03 - Bell's Cup: Peterhead 1-2 ICT (Hislop [2])

19/07/05 - Friendly (Buchan Cup): Peterhead 0-0 ICT [Peterhead won 7-6 on penalties]

18/07/06 - Friendly: Peterhead 3-2 ICT (Wilson, Dods)

25/07/07 - Friendly: Peterhead 2-1 ICT (Hart)

Should progress without too much hassle

I hate this kind of prediction !!! It wasnt that long ago that a few folk thought that both Mann and Wyness could still do a job for us and Bavidge has also been no slouch at Peterhead. This will be a tough tie and I would hope we go through but if we take Peterhead lightly we do it at our own peril !!!!!

Should progress without too much hassle

I hate this kind of prediction !!! It wasnt that long ago that a few folk thought that both Mann and Wyness could still do a job for us and Bavidge has also been no slouch at Peterhead. This will be a tough tie and I would hope we go through but if we take Peterhead lightly we do it at our own peril !!!!!

i said should

I also didnt say we would take it lightly, Terry has shown that he prepares the squad mentally and will certainly not let the team rest on its laurels or indeed approach the game with a blas? attitude.

fair enough .... just makes me shudder when some folk think we will scoosh a game ..... for some reason it reminds me of Dundee and scooshing the league :ictscarf:

fair enough .... just makes me shudder when some folk think we will scoosh a game ..... for some reason it reminds me of Dundee and scooshing the league :ictscarf:

Dundee are going to win the league this year though :023:

believe me i never look at any game as dead cert, i have seen too many bust coupons and betting slips to know better! :lol:

• Agree 1

Has anyone else noticed that there are only 2 former players coming back for this match?

No mention of Wyness at all on the official site...

Textbook error :_thumbdown:

Has anyone else noticed that there are only 2 former players coming back for this match?

No mention of Wyness at all on the official site...

Textbook error :_thumbdown:

The team shown is for 2009/10.

He's definitely there.

Montrose ALBA cup match report where Dennis got a brace.

Complain to the club - call the Stadium and ask for Gonzo or Fozzy.

• Disagree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me if I've missed something, but has it been confrimed whether it is the 24th or 25th this game is on?

Game confirmed as Wednesday 25th. Tickets are now onsale online and from the club shop/ticket office priced at ?10 and ?5. Season ticket holders seats are reserved until close of business on Friday when they will be released for general sale.

see www.ictfc.co.uk for further information.