FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Thread: ICT -V- Celtic

Scotty

Yeh we didn't get the dream start we were all hoping for but I think everyone of us can have hope that there is more to come from this side. Gillet & McCann were excellent. Ross gave a good account of himself, as did the Odhiambo.

Unlucky lads but I have faith this will be a good season for the caley army :)

keeping it positive... I'd like to hear what other fans were happy with today???

Edited by Harry Chibber

I know the reports will say it could have been 5 to Celtic...but it couldn't! They can create the chances but you also need someone to take it. I just don't think they have it.

Hayes look shattered, as did Ross. No surprise there. We'll get better, so that's fine. The defence was wonderful I thought. Gillet and Tokely outstanding. Can't see us conceding too many. Cox and Duncan disappeared. Needed to push further forward. Rooney did well but became isolated due to his midfield.

All-in-all, a decent performance with unfit key players.

We seemed to tire really badly, really fell out if the game after they scored.

We rely too much on Hayes and Foran. It really showed today. We need back up for our wide players

Esson had a couple of outstanding saves

Lots of work to be done

keeping it positive... I'd like to hear what other fans were happy with today???

It was great to get live audio coverage with a choice of two sources. It was great to find a middle eastern video feed :ictscarf: .... overall it was great to feel involved after a season of scraps.

On the park I was very impressed with Hayes, thought Gillet was good and so were McCann and Tokely. A friend viewing an ICT game for the first time ever was also impressed with Rooney. Overall, definitely some positives today and not at all doom and gloom.

The two players that stick out in my mind are McCann, who made a few crucial interventions and Ross, who seemed to be in the right place at the right time on a number of occasions. Bit gutted we didn't show much in the second half but I definitely think that we have a lot of positives to take from that game.

well having watched us kick of the season remotley i thought i would have a stab at a bit of a match report based on the coverage on BFBS

watching in the first half i was happy, the performances of the players gave plenty for us to get excited about and it was nice to see a caely squad looking hungry and keen. players like Nick Ross and johnny hayes were standing out head and shoulders above what i would have expected for there first SPL games, some very nice moves from Kenny Gillet and Mcann in defence too were giving me hope that we really good have taken something from this game. we had several good chances created from the wings when time and time again the ball was crossed into the box and for once we didnt look afraid to have a go...gone was the problems of the last couple of years with nobody having the guts to actually take a shot and it seemed to have been replaced with more of a here we go lets see what we can do attitude.. a little more target practice and i really think that we could have a good front line.. unfortunately after about half an hour we started to get pegged back a little by celtic.

pleased to be going in at the break at nil nil the game at this point i felt was still up for the taking and celtic really were not justifying the title Favorites tag

unfortunately we didnt carry on in the second half as we did the first..celtic game out of the traps looking to hit us..and hit us they did.. Paddy Mccourt was given far to much time and allowed to wander through our defence to hit the net..prior to this we had looked in it but the goal seemed to leave us searching for ideas... we had matched celtic more than evenly up to this point but after the goal they got there noses up. several more shots on goal from them were kept out through a mixture of dumb luck on our part, some fantastic saves by Ryan and sheer ineptitude from celtic..to be honest i felt that we could have lost 3 goals at least today however at the end of the match to have lost one nil to a team like celtic shouldnt be seen as to much of a defeat.

positves

some very good performances from our team

a real lets get stuck in attitude

Hayes playing nearly the full match

only losing one goal

negatives

to me i still think our defence is looking like the weak link

we still looked alot for the long hopefull ball up the park

rosscoe did not look like he has it in him for the whole season

well that was a first attempt at a match report and these are only personal opinions based on stuttery TV Coverage.......

wheres my tin hit :_shocked2:

Gillet was indeed very good, would take him over Mulgrew any day. Tokely and Munro though looked very dodgy, especially 2nd half. Still think we will compete well in this league.

I didn't see this at all. Thought they did very well but were under so much pressure from Duncan and Cox collapsing in the second half.

• Agree 1

well having watched us kick of the season remotley i thought i would have a stab at a bit of a match report based on the coverage on BFBS

watching in the first half i was happy, the performances of the players gave plenty for us to get excited about and it was nice to see a caely squad looking hungry and keen. players like Nick Ross and johnny hayes were standing out head and shoulders above what i would have expected for there first SPL games, some very nice moves from Kenny Gillet and Mcann in defence too were giving me hope that we really good have taken something from this game. we had several good chances created from the wings when time and time again the ball was crossed into the box and for once we didnt look afraid to have a go...gone was the problems of the last couple of years with nobody having the guts to actually take a shot and it seemed to have been replaced with more of a here we go lets see what we can do attitude.. a little more target practice and i really think that we could have a good front line.. unfortunately after about half an hour we started to get pegged back a little by celtic.

pleased to be going in at the break at nil nil the game at this point i felt was still up for the taking and celtic really were not justifying the title Favorites tag

unfortunately we didnt carry on in the second half as we did the first..celtic game out of the traps looking to hit us..and hit us they did.. Paddy Mccourt was given far to much time and allowed to wander through our defence to hit the net..prior to this we had looked in it but the goal seemed to leave us searching for ideas... we had matched celtic more than evenly up to this point but after the goal they got there noses up. several more shots on goal from them were kept out through a mixture of dumb luck on our part, some fantastic saves by Ryan and sheer ineptitude from celtic..to be honest i felt that we could have lost 3 goals at least today however at the end of the match to have lost one nil to a team like celtic shouldnt be seen as to much of a defeat.

positves

only losing one goal

negatives

well that was a first attempt at a match report and these are only personal opinions based on stuttery TV Coverage.......

Didnt really think rosscoe did anything wrong i thought he had a better game than mccann and just as good as munro.

I was impressed with hayes rooney esson and eric they all had good games but i thought nick ross was a big let down, i thought we should have played gil from the start

positves

only losing one goal

negatives

Didnt really think rosscoe did anything wrong i thought he had a better game than mccann and just as good as munro.

I was impressed with hayes rooney esson and eric they all had good games but i thought nick ross was a big let down, i thought we should have played gil from the start

more a case that i think as the season gets on and fatigue kicks in he is going to find it harder to maintain..

Didnt think munro and tokely were dodgy at all i would say mccann was the most dodgy from the back four

Was very suprised at the MoM award that went to nick ross i thought esson deserved it the most

I thought we played very well in the first 25 minutes then celtic came out of first gear and starting pushing our fitness levels

positves

only losing one goal

negatives

more a case that i think as the season gets on and fatigue kicks in he is going to find it harder to maintain..

That is why i think we should sign GMS as a rotational player who comes on at 60-70 minutes for hayes

FIRST HALF:

Well we are on a par with the Mighty Tims and if it was a boxing match we would be just ahead on points. The first 20 minutes was the first time ever that I have witnessed us totally dominate a game against the Old Filth. Then we took the foot off the pedal a little bit, ten minutes of midfield possession for both teams but the Tims looked stronger as half time loomed.

We had a big fright after 22 seconds when it looked like Hayes was going to be carted off but it looked like a kidney knock and he was only really winded. The TV suggested that the initial foul took place outside the box and it was Hayes momentum that carried him in to the box. I have seen penalties given for that before and I suspect that if it was the 22nd minute it may have been given - harshly probably but what the feck. But the ref sinalled against Hayes.

Hayes then went on to torment Mulgrew and everything was going through Hayes - The Telly showed the "attempts" after 15 minutes - 4-0 ICT.

Rooney volleyed over in 5 mins after good interchange by Eric and Mccann; Hayes went close on 9 mins; Mulgrew should have had a yellow in the 12th minute for blatantly taking Hayes out of the game; Cellic then nearly scored against the run of play in he 14th but McCann put in a great saving block; Russeldhino hit a wqeak snap shot on target in the 15th; Again why didnt Samaras get booked in the 16th min for a blatant hand ball; Eric headed over a Hayes cross in the 17tyh minute but he was moving away from the goal on impact; Maloney hit the post on a 1:1 with Esson and I felt Rosscoe played him onside; Rooney headed over a difficult chancs from a Ross cross in the 26th minute; Ledley had a good chance in the 36th minute but rosscoe got a toe to a shot that may well have hit the net; Lennon gets a talking to by Callum Murray after gobbing off about a Samaras challenge wich the ref ignored - even though Cox clearly fouled him; Nick Ross saved a goalbound header from a corner in the 41st and Fortune hit Esson with a strike in the 47th.

Positives are that most players are trying to play football and Cellic look disorganised - where the feck is Fortune playing ?, Ledley is anonymous and their defence looks really heavy legged. Negatives are that Maloney looks a real threat but fortunately at the moment is playing too deep; Nick Ross has held his own but looks a bit taken in by the atmosphere and Hayes is looking knackered plus Rosscoe and Granty are winning nearly everything but they are getting caught out of position too often - especially Rosscoe.

And PLEASE, PLEASE learn the lesson of playing really tight for the first five minutes of the second feckin half as Cellic will be coming out of the box with a vengeance.

Back to the game, the Boddies and the voddie !!

SECOND HALF:

Well we totally dominated the second half for 70 seconds and then played goals and byes. We almost turned the tables with a Rooney run down the wing and Eric close to getting on to the cross and then Russell, off balance scuffs a 20 yarder. But then Cellic upped the pace and simply took over. Cox clumsily took out Brown on 47 and Esson did well to turn the Mulgrew free kick round the post. Esson saved the day again with a good stop from Ledley two minutes later after a defence splitting pass by Maloney. Again Samaras could well have been booked in the 53rd and then Nick Ross had a real half chance to score. Cha misinterpreted the cross but Nick heahed weakly in to the keeper. To be fair he probably didnt expect Cha to misstime it but he could have chested it down.

McCourt scored the onl goal of the game in the 55th minute and weaved across the 18 yard line before smashing it home whilst most of our players stood off him possibly worrying that he was going for the pen. McCann was blameless cos he was covering the overlap but Rosscoe dived in, Cox stood off, Munro stood off and Duncan could have clattered him. McCann then sprained his neck by running in to Maloney and had to go off.

Brown had a chance in 60 when again Munro and Rosscoe stood off him; Gil came on fer Nick Ross in 61 and went wide left; Maloney had a chance to score in 62 but Rosscoe tidied it up in the 6 yard box. Samaras fortunately went for goal when a cut back to Maloney would have made it 2-0 a minute later. Maloney almost scored in the 66 and Fortune was too lat and hit the side netting.

Rooney then shouldered Hooveld off the ball and a promising move ended when the ball hit Hooveld and went out fer a touch - but we were soon defending again. Maloney had another chance which Rosscoe blocked in 74; Forrest misssed an absolute sitter in 76 - by that time the TV was showing 75/25 % possesion to Cellic !!

Proctor came on fer Gil on 77 and Gill looks as if he has a tweaked, hopefully not torn hamstring. Sutherland came on far too late for a struggling Hayes in the 86 minuted, Esson saved from Cha and then Forrest hit the post.

MATCH SUMMARY:

We missed our chance in the first half where we dominated and outplayed Cellic fer long periods but Cellic upped the pace in the second half and it always looked more likely that they would grab a second goal instead of us stealing an equaliser. Maloney was immense in the last 60 minutes, Brown and Ledley took control of midfield and Fortune wide all of a sudden became a real threat. I may now sound harsh - as not many teams wil live with Cellic if they play like they did in the second half but we really did capitualte. We looked to have run out of legs - Hayes and Ross were passengers and we had no outlet. We start losing all the 50/50's and I felt that Rosscoe and Munro played far too deep - evidently worried about pace. I hope TB plays the video as the goal was terrible defending and Rosscoe and Munro did not appear to be communicating and Rosscoe is still playing as a full back which you cant afford to do in the SPL.

SMILEYMOMETER - Evidently I had the advantage of the telly and the replays and some peeple at the game may find this harsh but I am going to rate it as I saw it - taking away the fact it was against Cellic.

ESSON :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: My MOM - kept the score down to 1 and was always looking to start off attacks. Tuffey will be warming the SPL bench for at least another game.

McCANN :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: I have criticised him but he was pretty solid and looks to play football.

ROSSCOE :ictscarf::ictscarf: May well have looked effective with his aerial prowess and spectacular blocks and clearances but I feel he simply does not have the pace for the SPL. Got caught out of position on a few occasions, tends to jump in to tackles and surprisingly appeared not to be on the same communication level as Granty. And can Terry and Mo plese feckin show him how to cushion hoofs and headers.

GRANTY :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: I thought thta he did well in spite of having to cover for Rosscoes faults.

GILLET :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: First look and impressed. He had fortune wrapped up in the first half and probably came out level in the 2nd when his cover from left midfield went missing.

HAYES :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: Looked the best player on the park for the first 20 minutes but then simply faded in to obscurity. he wasnt gettting the ammunition but he looke far from fit.

COX :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: Quietly effective - Coxy and Russell ran the midfield in the first half but were always on their toes and going backwards in the second

RUSSELDHINO :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: as per Cox - some great cross field passsing in the firts half

ROSS :ictscarf::ictscarf: Had his moments but looked a class below everybody else on the pitch. Suffered from having to play on the left and never really looked comfortable there.

ERIC :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: Much improved and put in a good enuff shift - has to concentrate on improving his first touch in training and how to control the ball when dribbling.

ROONEY :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: Ploughe a lone and lonely furrow - held the ball up well and worked his socks off but never had a sniff

GIL :ictscarf: Why put him on the feckin wide left - didnt do anything and limped off

PROCTOR :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: I would have taken him on fer Ross at half time.

SUTHERLAND :ictscarf::ictscarf: Should have been on 15 minutes earlier for Hayes who was a passenger

TERRY AND MO :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: I bet that they are kciking themselves that we didnt go in at least 1-0 up at half time but not much they could do to change it in the second - only criticism is that they could have gambled with Sutherland and kept Ross and especially Hayes on fer too long.

CALLUM MURRAY: :_wink: :_fart: No complaints overall but the Hayes attack in the first minute was a free kick at least and he bottled out of booking Mulgrew and Samaras.

OVERALL : :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: We showed spirit and enthusiasm and were by far the better side in the second half. We can only improve and we would have beaten the majority of SPL teams on the day with a performance like that.

Edited by IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER
  • Disagree 1

Gillet was indeed very good, would take him over Mulgrew any day. Tokely and Munro though looked very dodgy, especially 2nd half. Still think we will compete well in this league.

I didn't see this at all. Thought they did very well but were under so much pressure from Duncan and Cox collapsing in the second half.

I didn't think they collapsed so much as Celtic came out a different team in second half. They kept posession and kept driving. Loads of positives to take from it though. Ross showed he deserved his start. Hayes ran rings around Mulgrew. Odhiambo looked a lot more in control this season. Gillet has a lot more to give. McCann looked solid as did Cox. All in all I think we have a team who will do well this season. We have to play for the full 90 minutes though.

• Disagree 1

I didnt think Rosscoe was bad either. I thought all the lads did well but I have to single out a few players for special praise in my eyes ....

Esson - made a few saves that were excellent and kept us in it.

Hayes - considering he had only a short pre-season I am surprised he lasted as well as he did but an explosive start and consistency throughtout the first half show he will be important for us.

Gillet - looks like he could be this season's surprise/decent find

Ross - thought he did well today. He made a few errors, but thats to be expected in one so young making his SPL debut againstone of the OF. Overall he gets a thumbs up for a decent SPL debut. Cha Du Ri did get past him a couple of times and on one of those occasions I thought he might cost us .... but he redeemed himself with a goal line clearance

FIRST HALF:

Well we are on a par with the Mighty Tims and if it was a boxing match we would be just ahead on points. The first 20 minutes was the first time ever that I have witnessed us totally dominate a game against the Old Filth. Then we took the foot off the pedal a little bit, ten minutes of midfield possession for both teams but the Tims looked stronger as half time loomed.

We had a big fright after 22 seconds when it looked like Hayes was going to be carted off but it looked like a kidney knock and he was only really winded. The TV suggested that the initial foul took place outside the box and it was Hayes momentum that carried him in to the box. I have seen penalties given for that before and I suspect that if it was the 22nd minute it may have been given - harshly probably but what the feck. But the ref sinalled against Hayes.

Hayes then went on to torment Mulgrew and everything was going through Hayes - The Telly showed the "attempts" after 15 minutes - 4-0 ICT.

Rooney volleyed over in 5 mins after good interchange by Eric and Mccann; Hayes went close on 9 mins; Mulgrew should have had a yellow in the 12th minute for blatantly taking Hayes out of the game; Cellic then nearly scored against the run of play in he 14th but McCann put in a great saving block; Russeldhino hit a wqeak snap shot on target in the 15th; Again why didnt Samaras get booked in the 16th min for a blatant hand ball; Eric headed over a Hayes cross in the 17tyh minute but he was moving away from the goal on impact; Maloney hit the post on a 1:1 with Esson and I felt Rosscoe played him onside; Rooney headed over a difficult chancs from a Ross cross in the 26th minute; Ledley had a good chance in the 36th minute but rosscoe got a toe to a shot that may well have hit the net; Lennon gets a talking to by Callum Murray after gobbing off about a Samaras challenge wich the ref ignored - even though Cox clearly fouled him; Nick Ross saved a goalbound header from a corner in the 41st and Fortune hit Esson with a strike in the 47th.

Positives are that most players are trying to play football and Cellic look disorganised - where the feck is Fortune playing ?, Ledley is anonymous and their defence looks really heavy legged. Negatives are that Maloney looks a real threat but fortunately at the moment is playing too deep; Nick Ross has held his own but looks a bit taken in by the atmosphere and Hayes is looking knackered plus Rosscoe and Granty are winning nearly everything but they are getting caught out of position too often - especially Rosscoe.

And PLEASE, PLEASE learn the lesson of playing really tight for the first five minutes of the second feckin half as Cellic will be coming out of the box with a vengeance.

Back to the game, the Boddies and the voddie !!

SECOND HALF:

Well we totally dominated the second half for 70 seconds and then played goals and byes. We almost turned the tables with a Rooney run down the wing and Eric close to getting on to the cross and then Russell, off balance scuffs a 20 yarder. But then Cellic upped the pace and simply took over. Cox clumsily took out Brown on 47 and Esson did well to turn the Mulgrew free kick round the post. Esson saved the day again with a good stop from Ledley two minutes later after a defence splitting pass by Maloney. Again Samaras could well have been booked in the 53rd and then Nick Ross had a real half chance to score. Cha misinterpreted the cross but Nick heahed weakly in to the keeper. To be fair he probably didnt expect Cha to misstime it but he could have chested it down.

McCourt scored the onl goal of the game in the 55th minute and weaved across the 18 yard line before smashing it home whilst most of our players stood off him possibly worrying that he was going for the pen. McCann was blameless cos he was covering the overlap but Rosscoe dived in, Cox stood off, Munro stood off and Duncan could have clattered him. McCann then sprained his neck by running in to Maloney and had to go off.

Brown had a chance in 60 when again Munro and Rosscoe stood off him; Gil came on fer Nick Ross in 61 and went wide left; Maloney had a chance to score in 62 but Rosscoe tidied it up in the 6 yard box. Samaras fortunately went for goal when a cut back to Maloney would have made it 2-0 a minute later. Maloney almost scored in the 66 and Fortune was too lat and hit the side netting.

Rooney then shouldered Hooveld off the ball and a promising move ended when the ball hit Hooveld and went out fer a touch - but we were soon defending again. Maloney had another chance which Rosscoe blocked in 74; Forrest misssed an absolute sitter in 76 - by that time the TV was showing 75/25 % possesion to Cellic !!

Proctor came on fer Gil on 77 and Gill looks as if he has a tweaked, hopefully not torn hamstring. Sutherland came on far too late for a struggling Hayes in the 86 minuted, Esson saved from Cha and then Forrest hit the post.

MATCH SUMMARY:

We missed our chance in the first half where we dominated and outplayed Cellic fer long periods but Cellic upped the pace in the second half and it always looked more likely that they would grab an equaliser instead of us stealing an equaliser. Maloney was immense in the last 60 minutes, Brown and Ledley took control of midfield and Fortune wide all of a sudden became a real threat. I may now sound harsh - as not many teams wil live with Cellic if they play like they did in the second half but wwe really did capitualte. We looked to have run out of legs - Hayes and Ross were passengers and we had no outlet. We start losing all the 50/50's and I felt that Rosscoe and Munro played far too deep - evidently worried about pace. I hope TB plays the video as the goal was terrible defending and Rosscoe and Munro did not appear to be communicating and Rosscoe is still playing as a full back which you cant afford to do in the SPL.

SMILEYMOMETER - Evidently I had the advantage of the telly and the replays and some peeple at the game may find this harsh but I am going to rate it as I saw it - taking away the fact it was against Cellic.

ESSON :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: My MOM - kept the score down to 1 and was always looking to start off attacks. Tuffey will be warming the SPL bench for at least another game.

McCANN :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: I have criticised him but he was pretty solid and looks to play football.

ROSSCOE :ictscarf::ictscarf: May well have looked effective with his aerial prowess and spectacular blocks and clearances but I feel he simply does not have the pace for the SPL. Got caught out of position on a few occasions, tends to jump in to tackles and surprisingly appeared not to be on the same communication level as Granty. And can Terry and Mo plese feckin show him how to cushion hoofs and headers.

GRANTY :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: I thought thta he did well in spite of having to cover for Rosscoes faults.

GILLET :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: First look and impressed. He had fortune wrapped up in the first half and probably came out level in the 2nd when his cover from left midfield went missing.

HAYES :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: Looked the best player on the park for the first 20 minutes but then simply faded in to obscurity. he wasnt gettting the ammunition but he looke far from fit.

COX :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: Quietly effective - Coxy and Russell ran the midfield in the first half but were always on their toes and going backwards in the second

RUSSELDHINO :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: as per Cox - some great cross field passsing in the firts half

ROSS :ictscarf::ictscarf: Had his moments but looked a class below everybody else on the pitch. Suffered from having to play on the left and never really looked comfortable there.

ERIC :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: Much improved and put in a good enuff shift - has to concentrate on improving his first touch in training and how to control the ball when dribbling.

ROONEY :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: Ploughe a lone and lonely furrow - held the ball up well and worked his socks off but never had a sniff

GIL :ictscarf: Why put him on the feckin wide left - didnt do anything and limped off

PROCTOR :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: I would have taken him on fer Ross at half time.

SUTHERLAND :ictscarf::ictscarf: Should have been on 15 minutes earlier for Hayes who was a passenger

TERRY AND MO :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: I bet that they are kciking themselves that we didnt go in at least 1-0 up at half time but not much they could do to change it in the second - only criticism is that they could have gambled with Sutherland and kept Ross and especially Hayes on fer too long.

CALLUM MURRAY: :_wink: :_fart: No complaints overall but the Hayes attack in the first minute was a free kick at least and he bottled out of booking Mulgrew and Samaras.

OVERALL : :ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf: We showed spirit and enthusiasm and were by far the better side in the second half. We can only improve and we would have beaten the majority of SPL teams on the day with a performance like that.

Calum murray was ******* bias **** towards celtic worst refing performance i have seen in the last 2 years, at least!

I dont know why everyone is criticising rosscoe he didnt cause anymore problems than the other defenders

Fantastic performance from the team today.

My only concern is that we are not going to be able to keep up that level of performance when we're playing the likes of Utd next week or Accies the week after.

My MOM - Eric Odhiambo.

I am shure that most peeple at the game will be praising Rosscoe - but as an olde central defender maself and the advantage of TV - I feel that my criticisms are justified. He played like a full back at times - out of position, going forward too much and NOT blending in with Munro. His overall performance was OK but he will be found out by more experienced and/or pacy strikers. His distribution was dire but his last gasp hoofs and headers made him look a lot better than he was - watch a replay of the game and watch fer it.

Fantastic performance from the team today.

My only concern is that we are not going to be able to keep up that level of performance when we're playing the likes of Utd next week or Accies the week after.

My MOM - Eric Odhiambo.

:_shocked2: Feck me was that Eric in the goal ?!!

:_shocked2: Feck me was that Eric in the goal ?!!

No but I'm making that decision based on surprise alone. I knew Esson could perform like that, but where has Eric been storing a performance like that for one and a half seasons?