FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What was in the tupperware?

Naelifts

Our favourite steward on Sunday was hanging on to his lunchbox as if his life depended on it. So , what was in the said tupperware............the crown jewels? I think that if Johndo had had his way.........his crown jewels may well have been in a box by full time!

Any suggestions?

I don't want to spoil the game but the content of the tupperware box was clearly marked on said box in black marker pen.

I'll fill y'all in later. I'm sure you can hardly contain yourselves.

Our favourite steward on Sunday was hanging on to his lunchbox as if his life depended on it. So , what was in the said tupperware............the crown jewels? I think that if Johndo had had his way.........his crown jewels may well have been in a box by full time!

Any suggestions?

More tupperware?

That's all my Granny ever had in hers.

• Agree 1

I don't want to spoil the game but the content of the tupperware box was clearly marked on said box in black marker pen.

It said Keys. But keys for what, and why was he keeping such a tight grip on the box?

I reckon it was the keys to the basement where he keeps his daughter and the children they've had together.

• Agree 2

Haha great post. Guy was standing right in front of me the whole game with this box....and what must have been stale chewing gum.

The missus said he reminded her of 'a guy off chewing the fat'.

Twas indeed keys that was in the box though.

Take your pick - Duracell batteries? Ham sandwich? The "How to be an Efficient Steward" official handbook? Wee (coz he probably got caught short p.shing himself in all the excitement)? Toilet paper? Clean underwear? Gestapo armband?

Oh, how I could go on ad infinitum .................

It said Keys. But keys for what, and why was he keeping such a tight grip on the box?

I reckon it was the keys to the basement where he keeps his daughter and the children they've had together.

Controversial. rotflmao.gif

laugh.gif That was it - it's come back to me now - "Keys for Gerry Fritzl suite".

"Keys for Fair Play Stand"

Keyrings clearly a step too far for Dundonians to get their heads around.

I would suggest it was also a recycled takeway carton rather than a tupperware receptacle. DUFC, classy ken...Stephen's off to farmfoods tonight to stock up on supplies for Athens.

Tannadice stewards are a shower of jumped up sh1thouses who'll be locking themselves in the Josef Fritzl Executive Dungeon under the Fair Play when the old firm are next in town.

Controversial. rotflmao.gif

It wasn't Jocky Fritzl was it? Where was the jetpack?