FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Deadline Days move (12am close)

caleyrule

Gow is rubbish. I'd rather we signed no one than snapped him up. Unless someone improves on what we have is there much point getting them in? Otherwise we'll have another Gary McSwegan.

Edited by RiG

Striker Darryl Duffy today signed a season long loan deal with Hibs, moving from Bristol Rovers, he began his career in Scotland with Rangers also playing for Falkirk before moving South to play for Hull, Hartlepool and Swansea, in his first season with Rovers he scored 13 goals although he was unable to repeat that feat last season scoring 3 in 30 appearances, will be interesting to see how he gets on.

This is an excellent replacement for Stokes. Duffy was class when he was with Falkirk. Owen Coyle, Colin Samuel and Daryl Duffy always liked to destroy us on occasions.

Guest Mahonio

I wouldn't mind seeing Stuart Duff back at the club but we don't really need anyone in the that position so it would be pointless.

I would, however, take Fran Sandaza to the club on a short term deal just to cover for Injuries striker wise, if we had any. Morais would be another good one as would Myrie-Williams (again both on short term deals) as they are both wingers who could replace Foran and Gil.

Also, when is the loan window closed because i was told it was later than the transfer window but i am not convinced, am i right to be?

If the loan window was still open i would be all for taking Mikael Antoine-Curier in on loan so that he can get more games because he won't at Dundee as they have signed another centre forward.