FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Deadline Days move (12am close)

caleyrule

Killie ( another of our relegation rivals ) have signed midfielder Eremenko who has played 40 + times for Finland . Time for Terry to get in some players or we could get left behind .

And with a million quid loss to get back up to the SPL Terry just raids his Monopaly set for the cash does he?

Killie ( another of our relegation rivals ) have signed midfielder Eremenko who has played 40 + times for Finland . Time for Terry to get in some players or we could get left behind .

And with a million quid loss to get back up to the SPL Terry just raids his Monopaly set for the cash does he?

Killie are hardly rolling in it are they ? Terry is always banging on about how we are not in debt and are 1 of the very few clubs in that fortunate position , with Foran and another couple of others out for a few weeks I feel its imperitive we add to our already small squad or relegation is a strong possibility .

I see Killie went for Velicka. I wonder if we could just see how much we need to get him on loan. Worth a chat surely - even if it turns out to be too much. The guy has a terrific scoring record - even when he was at Rangers, despite never getting a game (strange one that - they see him all the time at Hearts, so know his game inside out, buy him from Norway for six fgures, plays 8 games for the Gers, scores 4, yet is completely overlooked).

I wouldn't like to see Killie get him with us not even bothering to try.

Killie are hardly rolling in it are they ? Terry is always banging on about how we are not in debt and are 1 of the very few clubs in that fortunate position , with Foran and another couple of others out for a few weeks I feel its imperitive we add to our already small squad or relegation is a strong possibility .

With DC on this one. The squad is down to its bare bones just now. It's not like were short of free agents still or loan options till January. With Foran out for another month and Blumenshtein still injured we are in need of a boost up front. 1 or 2 playsers needed for sure.

Richard Foster? How low Rangers have sunk! Only a back-up, sure. But even still...

Perhaps the most mind boggling transfer that has surfaced so far aside from Wolves signing Marcus Bent.

Striker Darryl Duffy today signed a season long loan deal with Hibs, moving from Bristol Rovers, he began his career in Scotland with Rangers also playing for Falkirk before moving South to play for Hull, Hartlepool and Swansea, in his first season with Rovers he scored 13 goals although he was unable to repeat that feat last season scoring 3 in 30 appearances, will be interesting to see how he gets on.

Edited by Dmacca

Gow is unattached so probably weighing up different offers. So is Morais, who might be more in our price range. We could have done with someone with Foran being out for a month, then who knows if he'll be back (or back to his best) straight away. Plus, if Rooney's injured, we're struggling.

A utility front/wide player like Morais/Gow is just what's needed at this moment in time. Even a loanee til Xmas would have been fine. We're one injury away from a crisis, so let's just hope...

I also noticed Filipe Morais is a free agent as well. He was on trial at Brighton but was not offered a contract, he may be willing to plough through another season in the SPL and earn himself a move to England next summer, he did play his best football under us.

Noticed Stuart Duff is still available, he isn't the best but can fill in at the middle if required or at right back with Kevin McCann being out for 3 weeks.

It's past transfer deadline but dosen't necessarily mean the end of our activity. I agree with about our squad being the weakest, it defnitely needs added too, just depends on wether we can still do that.