FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic -V- ICT **UPDATED 21.09.10**

Scotty

Caley Thistle now have tickets available for their CIS Cup third round tie at Celtic Park .

Tickets are on sale at ?10 for adult season ticket holders and ?15 for non-holders of season tickets for the match against Neil Lennon's side on Wednesday, September 22 (7.45pm).

Senior citizens and under-18s tickets are priced at ?5. Fans can visit the ticket office at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium or call it at 01463 227451. Season ticket holders can visit www.ictfc.co.uk to buy online.

The stadium ticket office is open 10 am to 5.30 pm Mondays to Fridays and from 12 to 2 pm on Saturdays.

Caley Thistle now have tickets available for their CIS Cup third round tie at Celtic Park .

Tickets are on sale at ?10 for adult season ticket holders and ?15 for non-holders of season tickets for the match against Neil Lennon's side on Wednesday, September 22 (7.45pm).

Senior citizens and under-18s tickets are priced at ?5. Fans can visit the ticket office at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium or call it at 01463 227451. Season ticket holders can visit www.ictfc.co.uk to buy online.

The stadium ticket office is open 10 am to 5.30 pm Mondays to Fridays and from 12 to 2 pm on Saturdays.

Does this mean no Student Prices then?

Does this mean no Student Prices then?

That sucks :thumbdown:

What is it with some people who ALWAYS expect to pay less than everyone else? ?15 is a pretty decent price, ?10 for ST Holders is amazing price and everyone is effectively getting in at concession type levels.

It seems the more some people get, the more they want.

What is it with some people who ALWAYS expect to pay less than everyone else? £15 is a pretty decent price, £10 for ST Holders is amazing price and everyone is effectively getting in at concession type levels.

It seems the more some people get, the more they want.

As a student i rarely have to pay £15 to get into grounds, especially for a cup game. I'm not complaining at having to pay this as i know it is normally around £22 to get into park head. It is however quite steep for a family to see a cup match on a wednesday night. I don't expect to pay less than everyone else, i expect to pay the same as all concessions being a student. Most teams include a student price and thats why i asked.

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

Anyone know if tickets can be bought on the day?

Most likely you will be able to. I can't see this one being a sell out and i've turned up and parkhead and ibrox for league games before and bought a ticket before kick off from the ticket office.

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

The following update from the club....

Tickets are still available for our 3rd round CIS Cup game against Celtic this Wednesday at Park Head. Tickets can be purchased in person from the stadium, by telephone by calling 01463 227451 or via the internet by visiting www.ictfc.co.uk. Tickets will be on sale in Inverness until 12pm on Wednesday so hurry and get your ticket TODAY!!

Tickets purchased over the phone or via the internet from Monday (20.09.10) will be taken to Celtic Park and will be available for collection from the ICT minibus in the main car park. In addition to this, the ICTFC Supporters Trust will take a supply of tickets to the game for purchase from the minibus. However, we do heavily recommend tickets are bought in advance from the Club to avoid disappointment.

Prices are as follows:

Adult - ?15

Season ticket holder - ?10

Concession - ?5 (over 65 or under 16)

Tickets are still available for our 3rd round CIS Cup game against Celtic this Wednesday at Park Head. Tickets can be purchased in person from the stadium, by telephone by calling 01463 227451 or via the internet by visiting www.ictfc.co.uk. Tickets will be on sale in Inverness until 12pm on Wednesday so hurry and get your ticket TODAY!!

Tickets purchased over the phone or via the internet from Monday (20.09.10) will be taken to Celtic Park and will be available for collection from the ICT minibus in the main car park. In addition to this, the ICTFC Supporters Trust will take a supply of tickets to the game for purchase from the minibus. However, we do heavily recommend tickets are bought in advance from the Club to avoid disappointment.

Prices are as follows:

Adult - ?15

Can anyone confirm the Concession is for Under 16s or Under 18s? I've got a friend wanting to come along and i told him it would be ?5 for under 18s, is this the case or will he have to pay ?15 being 17 years of age.

Prices are as follows:

Adult - ?15

Can anyone confirm the Concession is for Under 16s or Under 18s? I've got a friend wanting to come along and i told him it would be ?5 for under 18s, is this the case or will he have to pay ?15 being 17 years of age.

For this game Under 18s qualify as a junior