FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for st midden.

TopSix

Esson

McCann*/Duff, Tokely, Munro, Golabek

Duff/Cox, Duncan

Hayes, Odhiambo,Foran

Rooney

Subs: Tuffey, Proctor, Cox/Sutherland, McBain, Ross, Blumenshtein*/Morrison, Sanchez*/Shinnie

*if fit.

Edited by jrict

Nick Ross has been best player or the park in two of the games I've seen so why drop him

While he has been performing very well in the absence of Foran, given the choice between the two then i would opt for Foran. I havent seen Ross playing just off a striker before so dont know if he would be suited for that role.

Given the likelihood that we will be playing a 4-2-3-1 then i can see Foran and Hayes being our first choice wingers and Odihambo as the man in the hole. if we went to a 4-4-2 i would happily have Ross and Hayes as the wide men and Foran and Rooney up front. Cant see it though

I would like to see the following team - leaving out Mc Cann and Cox because I dont think they will be fit

ESSON

TOKELY PROCTOR MUNRO GOLABEX

HAYES DUFF FORAN ROSS

ODIHAMBO

ROONEY

I dont think Ross should be dropped to the bench he has done really well over the last 2 games and himself and Rooney seemed to have an understanding now.

So I believe we will get 3 points Saturday.

esson

tokely proctor munro shinnie

duff duncan

ross odhiambo foran

rooney

if mccann or cox are fit, i'd have them on at right back, dropping proctor and moving rosco in. anyone but proctor and right back! :irritated:

ross has been one of our better players in 2 bad games so doesn't deserve to get dropped, hayes hasn't really got into either of them. so drop him for a super sub role later on in the game, what a super sub :twothumbsup:

After last night's drubbing, I am apprehensive about this game. We have now condeded ten goals in three games (and the opposition missed a penalty in one). Our back line looks very brittle, has no pace and is low on confidence. We also don't have players back in time to change it. On the positive side, Foran's back playing and showed in the first ten minutes of the first half that he is an important player for us.

--------------------Esson-------------------------

---Proctor---Tokely-------Munro----Shinnie-------

--------------Duff--------Duncan------------------

-----Hayes-----------Odhiambo---------Foran-------

------------------Rooney--------------------------

It's harsh to drop Nick Ross but this is a vital, vital game and Richie's physical power and experience will be invaluable. Shinnie was OK last night and with Golly looking poor he deserves a chance. It's better than playing Rosscoe there - with Innes injured we need him at centre-half.

Does anyone know if McCann is avaialble? If he is then he should be straight into the XI.

Esson

Cox - Tokely - Munro - Golabek

Duncan

Hayes - Duff - Ross

Rooney - Foran

It's a bit of a last chance saloon. We've been losing goals recently, so it's now: can we win again or do we just shut up shop for a while.

Cox came as RB and he can't do any worse than Proctor, so he stays in. St Mirren are weakest in defence, so that's why I've gone for two up. It's quite a flexible line up too.

Some weird starting line ups suggested on here!

Cox being chosen when he is obviously out for a while!

Golly in central defence?

Morrison at right back?

Tuffey in goals instead of our no 1 Esson?

Even Hayes not even making the team or bench?

Mcbain right midfield?

Jeez only sexycalie( a lassie i presume ) gets it right, fit players playing where they play best... well done.

• Agree 2