FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rename the TCS

Dmacca

Caught part of a story on the radio today, i think it related to Aston Villa letting the highest bidder rename Villa Park to what ever they chose, example given was that if the dog food company Winalot was the highest bidder then they might rename Villa Park Winalot Park.

Just wondering if anyone out there might have a good idea for the TCS if ICT promoted the same money making venture.

Got to be careful wi this one ,mind of the Man City supporters who voted to be able to rename a stand after a chosen legend,they did it on line and all the united supporters hijacked it and voted for Colin Bell........

the home supporters now have to sit in the Bell end

Given the huge contribution of Tullochs to the club (and the stadium) as discussed on another thread, I think TULLOCH Caledonian Stadium is - at least for now - highly appropriate. If it wasnt for them, our home ground might be named 'Bught Park' where we would be able to watch all our games in the North Caledonian league  :007:

When I win the Euro-Lottery tomorrow night it will be the Alexander MacLeod stadium. 25000 seats with incorporated hotel, training facilities, supporters club etc. Much along the lines of the Nordzeeland stadium in Denmark. It will be in a better location. Might buy and demolish the B&Q store at Kinmylies. Will build them a new place at Longman though. And the first home game played there will be free with beer thrown in. :003:

Given the huge contribution of Tullochs to the club (and the stadium) as discussed on another thread, I think TULLOCH Caledonian Stadium is - at least for now - highly appropriate. If it wasnt for them, our home ground might be named 'Bught Park' where we would be able to watch all our games in the North Caledonian league  :007:

This being the case Scotty, maybe we should have called our home "Ian Fraser Caledonian Stadium". Without his investment we would most certainly be watching Highland League.  :004:

This being the case Scotty, maybe we should have called our home "Ian Fraser Caledonian Stadium". Without his investment we would most certainly be watching Highland League.  :004:

I think that David Sutherland / Tullochs did more for the club in a 'hands-on' manner, but I certainly cant dispute your assertion that Mr Fraser was also a significant investor in the club at a time when we really needed it.

Many of us tend to forget about him when discussing the club's major contributors - possibly because he preferred to stay in the background rather than seek prominence - and I thank you for reminding us.  :004: