FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Our last defeat away..........

Alex MacLeod

...............in league matches was 28th November last year against Partick when they beat us 2-1. Next saturday the 30th is in effect the anniversary of that day. Can we keep our record intact at Ibrox?

Having watched Rangers a few times on the box this season I believe that if we keep our defence tight and awake for 95 minutes we can do it. I think we can also score against them. We done it in our relegation season and they had a championship winning team then.

Rangers are to play- Celtic, Killy midweek in the Cis cup on Wednesday, us on Saturday and could be distracted by the champions league game a few days later.

So fingers crossed we could take something from the game and according to Alex's cheap calender that he bought on ebay, thats a year undefeated on the road.

The great thing about this fixture is that I don't really care if we got horsed. 14 points from 9 games is a brilliant start to our season and anything we get from the Rangers game is a bonus.

Pressure is all on them for this one.

...............in league matches was 28th November last year against Partick when they beat us 2-1. Next saturday the 30th is in effect the anniversary of that day. Can we keep our record intact at Ibrox?

Having watched Rangers a few times on the box this season I believe that if we keep our defence tight and awake for 95 minutes we can do it. I think we can also score against them. We done it in our relegation season and they had a championship winning team then.

Am I right in thinking Rangers' last home league defeat was to us? The 1-0 game in Feb 2009?

Am I right in thinking Rangers' last home league defeat was to us? The 1-0 game in Feb 2009?

Indeed you are right in thinking that!

See here

Cheers for that, Johnboy.

There's something very touching about the fact that the East Kilbride news follows David Proctor's career with such interest despite the fact he plays about 170 miles away. I particularly like the 'Related Tags' box on the right hand side of the page:

'proctor

(what's this?)'...

Edited by alternative maryhill

I think I found a similar "Epic Fail"...

post-2981-083279900 1287912476_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...