FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mark Wright

Scotty

The comments make interesting reading in the HN link in scotty opening post.

Did anyone actually notice this man at the game,where did he sit, who he was with,or where they went to afterwards,did anyone notice him on a Northbound train, the seat allocation for away fans at Celtic pk isnt very big so someone must recognize him,When I say recognize I mean by looking at the photo provided.

Any photos taken of our away fans at our 1 yr undefeated anniversary party?

I dont like people slandering our fellow fans then hiding behind a wall of silence.

Did anyone actually notice this man at the game,where did he sit, who he was with,or where they went to afterwards,did anyone notice him on a Northbound train, the seat allocation for away fans at Celtic pk isnt very big so someone must recognize him,When I say recognize I mean by looking at the photo provided.

I dont like people slandering our fellow fans then hiding behind a wall of silence.

Think it's quite clear he just made this whole story up. He was prob never even in Glasgow to start with

Only unsavoury incident I've experienced at TCS was dropping a pie by accident.

You mean a savoury incident

I dunno, once it's on the floor it becomes an 'unsavoury' in my book!

My initial line of thought.

Seriously though, this punter from itv 4 has tarnished the fans and the reputation of the fans.

Looks like he's got bigger fish to fry

http://www.mirror.co...15875-22763199/

Its a pity local security firms wont help them out as they they have ties with a certain gang, ?10,000 a week for protection!

I'm sure the three men and a bathtub posse would offer protection for less than that and it would be like a bus mans holiday for them too.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh dear, what a shame .......

THE Only Way Is Essex star Mark Wright spent all yesterday locked in police cells after being arrested over a drunken brawl in his nightclub.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3329231/The-Only-Way-Is-off-to-the-nick.html

Hes got a good alibi, he was at Perth train station getting attacked by ICT fans with his uncle Albert, so it couldnt have been him at the night club.

Think it's quite clear he just made this whole story up. He was prob never even in Glasgow to start with

Ahh Sherlock, how lovely to meet you.

Jeez this wee plastic flabbytastic has really got some knickers in a twist hasn't he?

Got some ego on him though eh. For being known as Jack Tweeds pal. Jack Tweed, who is? oh yeah the widower of a former big brother contestant. No wonder so many people recognised him at the game?

Anyway disregarding all this drivel (that he seems to be using as an excuse to get out of some appearance thingy) EVERYONE surely knows there is only one man you get to guest at your nightclub......

Pat Sharpe!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...