FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fifty pounds to support Terry Butcher

Scarlet Pimple

After listening to Terry's passionate and courageous speech I know there may be a backlash from the indolent frogs sitting on their toadstools in the SFA buildings or wherever.

They will try to hurt him and to shut his mouth..No chance of the latter I can assure them and I can also assure them that he has now has plenty of support from the real heart of Scottish Football -the fans who pay their money to watch the game.

Just in case Terry gets fined by these hypocrites in GlASGOW I AM WILLINGB TO SEND 50 POUNDS TO PUT INTO A FUND TO SUPPORT TERRY IF 50% OF ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE WILLING TO DO THE SAME. If we could get it up to 75% that would be fantastic and 100% would ensure that we could also hire a Lawyer to support him against the arrogance and self-serving attitudes of these dinosaurs to ensure that he continues to speak his mind, state the truth and make REAL Change in Scottish Football.

Let's hear your voices all supporters of Inverness Caley Thistle and other clubs.

Scarlet.

• Agree 2

If it happens, and the club dont offer to pay it (which they probably would) then I am sure we would be happy to put up a donation bar or something like that on the site so that members could contribute ... but lets wait and see first whether A) he actually gets in trouble, and B) he has to pay it out of his own pocket !!

Also, if he gets a but ratty after a bottle of red, and goes on a John McClane style rampage, bottling and chibbing all the weak SPL chairmen whom voted against their publicly stated intentions in such a manner, that even FIFA executives were embarrassed, we should all do a week each of his sentence.

• Agree 1

Also ... if he does then Mr Lennon better get some sanctions too !!!!!

:clapping: :clapping:

But we know that won't happen because its Celtic :irritated:

And I will chip in to the TB fund as well.

Edited by Gringo

After listening to Terry's passionate and courageous speech I know there may be a backlash from the indolent frogs sitting on their toadstools in the SFA buildings or wherever.

They will try to hurt him and to shut his mouth..No chance of the latter I can assure them and I can also assure them that he has now has plenty of support from the real heart of Scottish Football -the fans who pay their money to watch the game.

Just in case Terry gets fined by these hypocrites in GlASGOW I AM WILLINGB TO SEND 50 POUNDS TO PUT INTO A FUND TO SUPPORT TERRY IF 50% OF ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE WILLING TO DO THE SAME. If we could get it up to 75% that would be fantastic and 100% would ensure that we could also hire a Lawyer to support him against the arrogance and self-serving attitudes of these dinosaurs to ensure that he continues to speak his mind, state the truth and make REAL Change in Scottish Football.

Let's hear your voices all supporters of Inverness Caley Thistle and other clubs.

Scarlet.

So you didnt see the news tonite ? David Sutherland the biggest share holder in Caley wasnt even supporting him.Wonder when Terry will quit because of him

Scarlet.

So you didnt see the news tonite ? David Sutherland the biggest share holder in Caley wasnt even supporting him.Wonder when Terry will quit because of him

didnt see the news as im stuck down in englandshire just now..... do share please

Not exactly a rousing cry of support on the STV news from Mr Sutherland for either Mr Butcher or his words is it?

Hmmmmmm? Is it not also very odd that the fans seem to have such a different view to that of Mr Sutherland whose investment, whether emotional or financial, would hardly be worth much at all if all the fans got so angry that they decided to boycott all the matches all at once? It would be well to rememberthat it is he who pays the piper that calls the tune......

Maybe he should consult the paying customer first before he emotes his veiled words about it being the board's responsibility to engage in politics and the Manager's responsibility to run the team. How can a Manager run a successful team when a match such as this may have been lost by tiredness engendered by malignant forces arraigned against him, not countered in any way by our own team's higher officials.

I think that he deserved much more in the way of support from the Chairman of the Board of Directors than this thinly-veiled insult. . :redcard:

Methinks he would have been better to refrain from any comment at all rather than "damning" the Manager by implication by expressing his faint-hearted and purely political views.

By responding in this way he would have not committed his Board and the club to any position on the issue but, again by implication, backed-up his Manager who simply stated words that everybody else sees as the truth.

And do we yet have an answer as to why ICT were forced to travel on two long journeys to the Glasgow area there and back within days when there were other teams who could easily have been obliged to do this at less physical cost to their operation and performance on the park against the so-called superior team , Glasgow Rangers.?

As it was,this is too much of a stretch to swallow the suggestion that this was not deliberate and one cannot help but feel that the "people" in the Scottish football headquarters who arranged this fixture at SUCH short notice also had in mind the fact that a tired ICT team could lose to Rangers more readily.

Our disdain for them increases by the minute.

In Canada, politicians are regarded as liars and self-serving,lazy individuals who very frequently have their own agendas rather than doing their duty of attending to the interests of their constituents with few exceptions; and I prefer the company of an honest broker like Terry or George Fraser any day to that of any politician to whom I have had significant personal exposure in my lengthening lifetime.

What I have in mind regarding future donations is that sums could be put into a Bank Account as they are gathered, possibly under the auspices of the Supporters Trust. Control of disbursements of money to be by no less than five people sitting on a commitee with a majority vote required to withdraw and disburse the money. Receipts required of course for all disbursementsa and a financial accounting to be published here online at the end of the process. Any funds left over to be allocated to charity or to be ploughed back into the club to assist in youth development or in any way that Mr Butcher deems fit.

Other suggestions regarding this process would be welcome.