How apt

Yngwie

From the BBC Gossip page:

Kilmarnock boss Kenny Shiels will run the rule over Belgian defender Mark de Man in a bounce game against Hibs. (The Star)

Seriously?!

You half expect the article to continue that they are also interested in his compatriots, striker Skor de Gaulle and goalkeeper Bloek de Schott.

• Agree 6

Kilmarnock boss Kenny Shiels will run the rule over Belgian defender Mark de Man in a bounce game against Hibs. (The Star)

Seriously?!

You half expect the article to continue that they are also interested in his compatriots, striker Skor de Gaulle and goalkeeper Bloek de Schott.

:rotflmao:

If there was a Scot, he's be heid the ba'.

Seriously?!

Following the robust tackling his players were exposed to in Inverness he's looking to draft in Dutch Physio Ruub Alleg...

Just spotted this on the BBC's website transfer deadline day page:

Tim, Keighley via text: "Arsenal interested in Belgian defender Mark de Man. Apparently, they are also interested in his compatriots, striker Skor de Gaulle and goalkeeper Bloek de Schott."

:ponder:

Out of curiosity I googled "Skor de Gaulle" last night and was amused to note that just one day after the gag originated here, it now appears on dozens of websites (mostly football forums but joke websites too) from here to Australia, with some posters mentioning that they received it by text. It's appeared on an Iranian sports site, and also on foreign language forums in Belgium, Norway, Portugal and Turkey. Interestingly the majority of instances refer to Arsenal trying to sign the 3 Belgians, which is a neat adaptation given their predicament.

The power of the internet, eh? Now I can just sit back and let the royalties roll in........

It's the third top weekly joke on Sickipedia, despite only being put up yesterday. A site which has around over 10000 guest per day! I predict it will be the top weekly joke and will break the 1000 points barrier within the next 2 days! It's already at 6000 odds.

Edited by Granty24

3rd place on Sickipedia? My mother will be so proud.

This one is my favourite, possibly Thai?

อาร์เซน่อล น่าจะเยอะหน่อย ข่าวลือการซื้อตัว ... ล่าสุด สนใจทั้ง Mark de Man กองหลัีงเบลเยี่ยม , รวมทั้ง Skor de Gaulle กองหน้า และ Bloek de Schott ผู้รักษาประตู ... BBC

I can't help wondering if they are reporting this as genuine BBC transfer news.