News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Terry gives five week warning or else

bigjohn

Tbh I wouldn't say they are too off with the poor ratings from yesterday's result. Yes we won but we didn't come close to out playing them. on another day we could have drew it easily.

I have to disagree there. We were always on top. Yes, St Midden had attacks, and Esson had to pull off a wonderful save but we were the better team and deserved the 3 points.

Tbh I wouldn't say they are too off with the poor ratings from yesterday's result. Yes we won but we didn't come close to out playing them. on another day we could have drew it easily.

I have to disagree there. We were always on top. Yes, St Midden had attacks, and Esson had to pull off a wonderful save but we were the better team and deserved the 3 points.

It never looked like St Mirren would go on to win it but at 1-1 i thought the game was going to end as a draw. I didn't even think Esson had that much to do, He made a couple saves but i'd expect every keeper in the SPL to make those saves. A well fought out win in the end after seeing us play better than that this season and still lose.

I don't like these comments. Butcher needs to take some responsibility for our position in the league. The back 4 of Meekings-Tokely-Hogg-Gillet has just played consecutive games together for the first time, so it's hardly surprising that they look a little lost together. Butcher said after the Killie game that he's known his best team since pre-season but hasn't been able to play it because of injuries. This is clearly untrue because Hogg and Davis weren't signed until the season had started. I suspect that Butcher is only beginning to realise what his best team is, and that the amount of chopping and changing he's done in the meantime has a lot to do with the number of goals we've conceded.

Thought the conceited Englishman had restored his street cred - this is pure narcissism and projecting the blame. And then he goes and reintroduces Golabert, keeps Hogg and Gillet and puts Rosscoe to rite back. That is the sign of a manager who doesnt know his starting defensive back line. He jettisoned Munro, panicked with Hogg and Aldred and then took on loan signings. as Stan rightly states he is the one who has chopped and changed - he is the one who persisted with Proctor in central defence - Terry and Mo are international feckin defenders - give me a feckin break.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Conceited?

You're boring me now Johndo, red dot.

1. Well you red dot me all the time :rotflmao: rotflmao: rotflmao:
  2. Conceited = having a high or exaggerated opinion of oneself
- meaning it is not his fault ??

I wonder what Alex ferguson would say ?

I'd say there's a connection there.

Yip - your finger, yer nose and yer erse and terrys erse :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I honestly dont think that you are conceited becos you give me so many red dots - I can understand your envy. It is very difficult to be consistently right all the time. I have been stalked by the likes of you before - I wil be gentle.

So - take the word "conceited" out of the post and ??