FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v Celtic - Sat 4th Feb - Ticket Info

L_G

Our prices hav always been a joke. Even in the first division it would cost a child £14-15 to pay in to the North Stand on the day (£20 in the Main stand?) Over in Dingwall a child can walk up and pay in for £3!

I used to get into the terracing for £3 as an under 16 in the first division.

I don't get your point here?

That was 8 years ago.

I'm talking about our first division prices 2 seasons ago which I think were about £14-15 for a child of any age to pay into the game on the day. This was the cheapest walk up prices by the way. The same season County offered £3 for a child. And looking at their website now they still offer £3 child tickets for behind the goal. It is still only £4 for an Under 16 for the Stand and £8 for under 18. We charged an under 16 almost 4 times the price for a seat (behind the goal as opposed to the side of the pitch) to watch the same teams and 17 year olds almost double. It's a complete joke 1 game in the first division for ICT would get you 5 for County in the first division.

Our prices hav always been a joke. Even in the first division it would cost a child £14-15 to pay in to the North Stand on the day (£20 in the Main stand?) Over in Dingwall a child can walk up and pay in for £3!

I used to get into the terracing for £3 as an under 16 in the first division.

I don't get your point here?

That was 8 years ago.

I'm talking about our first division prices 2 seasons ago which I think were about £14-15 for a child of any age to pay into the game on the day. This was the cheapest walk up prices by the way. The same season County offered £3 for a child. And looking at their website now they still offer £3 child tickets for behind the goal. It is still only £4 for an Under 16 for the Stand and £8 for under 18. We charged an under 16 almost 4 times the price for a seat (behind the goal as opposed to the side of the pitch) to watch the same teams and 17 year olds almost double. It's a complete joke 1 game in the first division for ICT would get you 5 for County in the first division.

My point was we used to give very decent priced tickets and i always thought we did especially in the Cup but since we have become an SPL team the demand for more money has increased to a silly amount, it's not just us but football in general. It doesn't matter who we are playing. We're here to see Inverness not Celtic. Why should our prices be increased because we are playing them?

No kid should be expected to be paying £15 a ticket when travel and food also has to be paid for. They are in full time education from 9 till 3-4 every day except weekends. If they are to have a saturday off to watch the football they shouldn't be over working themselves to afford coming to see a football match on what would surely be their only day off.

• Agree 1

A lot of what Caley D does make sense in terms of the alternative pricing structure for the Celtic game although too late to do something about it now. I do think the club needs to look at pricing for league matches and it surely cannot be beyond their capability to do this. Heck, they have got enough ideas from this topic to virtually do the job for them.

One final point, a lot of comment about Ross County prices, I don't think, if they get promoted, that their prices will be a million miles away from us next season although a lot will depend on the exchange rates for scrap metal at the gates I suppose!.