FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

RESCHEDULED: FANS v LEGENDS - Sun 24th March

ICT Supporters Trust

I've left my details with the email and phone numbers, but no response as yet. I'm assuming they are getting a list of everyone who is interested first...?

Ross - phoned ya. I'm just in from footie, sorry I couldn't get you sooner. You are on the list of interested players, fear not. we are up to 10 on definitely interested parties now, so anyone else GET IN THERE NOW! This is going to be a great day for those involved. For the avoidance of doubt, I'm off to loopalu tomorrow, so you won't get a reply on mail or calls until monday, after a prologed gin/ dad dancing/ embarrasing the family fest.

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry I couldn't answer; I was in the middle of a pub quiz where mobile phone use is frowned upon! Give me a ring tomorrow anytime if you've recovered from Loopalu and I'll sort out my payment if required.

Ta :smile:

Serious pub quiz that. I've probably recovered quicker than Maimie or LG, and no we don't require payment until nearer the event (we're very obliging)

• 2 weeks later...

Any further info/instruction yet?

I've just PM'd you!

Thanks Davie, I've just responded to your email from my work email account (since my mobile's signal is limited and my messager above is blocked by the school computers).

Ross

Still some spaces left for those who want to play in this......

You can line up with your heroes in a match day package that includes:

• Pre match one hour evening training session with an ICT legend to coach and opposition provided.
  • All kit provided
  • Pre match greeting and briefing session, use of all team facilities.
  • Team talk from coaching staff.
  • Full 90 minute game at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium with full match official support, in front of spectators.
  • Full matchday media coverage, including

• CaleyJags.com team and match photography
    • Pre & Post Match Interviews
    • Match commentary with MFR’s Iain Auld & Guest
    • Video recording of the game for ICTFC’s you tube channel.
    • [*]Post-match meal in the Kingsmills Suite

[*]Evening disco

[*]Complimentary DVD of the game

ALL of this is available to any ICT fan over 16 years of age for just £175.

Match Kicks Off at 2pm on Saturday 13th October 2012

To apply, or get involved in sponsorship...or if you think you can assist in some other way....

contact Davie on 07884 224423 or Laura on 01463 227451.

Alternatively, drop an e.mail to admin@ictst.co.uk and we'll have someone get back to you.

After finally managing to secure the day off, I can confirm I've officially signed up.

REALLY looking forward to meeting some new team mates and get the craic at training on Thursday.

Barry Wilson and John Robertson have been instrumental in helping us acquire fellow legends to play, as has Mike Noble.

Jim Calder will be in sticks for the legends and I believe Charlie Christie is also taking part. Plenty other great names in there too.

Even if you are not taking part or know anyone who is, why not come along and watch. It'll be a great day out and a chance to see your fan representation tackle your heros. A cash bar will be available after the game also.

Kick off is 2pm, Sat 13th October

• Agree 1

From the Caley Jags Together Website...

For those of you who just want to watch, we’ll give you a Pie, Pint and cover your Entry Donation for a total of only £ 8.00. Alternatively, make a donation at the turnstiles on the day (suggest minimum donation £5 Adults - Free Kids). A limited number of tickets for the Evening Disco will also be made available nearer the time.

Fans practice session tonight and some promising performances from rossp, gringo jnr and a few others. Lookin' good, bring on those legends! Thanks to AS Fraser football for providing the opposition.

Edited by davie
  • Agree 1

We're just looking at the rain/pitch situation now....was suppose to have passed through 24 hours ago.

One way or another we will make a decision by lunchtime today whether or not the pitch will be available, we move it to all weather or postpone.

CaleyJags Together and ICTFC have decided that tomorrow’s match between Legends and Fans in POSTPONED due to the prolonged wet weather.

We can’t risk cutting up the pitch or ignoring the safety issues that would arise due to standing water – and there’s (at least) another inch of rain forecast.

We’re really sorry about it but there’s nothing we can do in this situation apart from reschedule.

The club are keen to get another date sorted as soon as is practical, as are we, and we'll let you know the moment that has been agreed.

If you have any queries about the game, phone Davie on 07884224423.

We hope to see you all at the rescheduled game

We've learned a few things whilst organising this game....one of which is that the things that we thought restricted us to using an international break aren't actually as much of a restriction as we believed.

This means that we can be a bit more flexible in rescheduling and is one of the reasons we didn't opt for continuing tomorrow and just moving the game to the all weather.

The club have been, and continue to be, extremely helpful and are as eager to find a new date as we are so once we get a moment we'll sit down and sort out a new date.