FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SPL crowds overall

bauhaus

I know that our home crowds have been smaller then people, especially the club would like. But take a look at all the other clubs, County and Dundee are up loads for obvious reasons, Hibs and St Mirren in the top half for a change have added a few but not a big amount. The rest are still really struggling for numbers too, Aberdeen v Hibs 8200, Hearts hitting 10,000 only, Dundee United well done, Killie not much better, but Celtic's last two games 40,000 and 14,000 is a horrendous number of fans down. Is it all due to the economy, cant be bothered, or with some is it due to the absence of the twin of Glasgow's evil no longer their. I honestly thought it would just be Celtic who would notice big style, but.......... anyone else think of a reason?

Sevco have ripped the heart out of Scottish football, the damage they continue to wreak will further affect the numbers of fans turning up for a devalued product, administered by absolute buffoons.

That they are still allowed to exist and drag down the name of Scottish football is beyond comprehension.

• Agree 1

Third division clubs are not complaining though, they all know they are just competing for a play off place, unless ofcourse Sevco continue to struggle.

My point being all SPL clubs apart from ICT and Celtic were reporting increased season ticket sales, yet all teams apart from those mentioned have dropped in attendances, with the exception of the so called sell out Saturday.

Would be interesting to see the difference in attendances so far for clubs.

You will also note that this is not purely SPL based, as noticing the English Premiership has also got attendances down for some clubs

It's not very scientific and I certainly wouldn't try and read anything in to it, but based on games so far this season the difference in average from last season to this season for each club is as follows....

Celtic -5840

Hearts -1174

Hibernian 630

Aberdeen 1129

Dundee Utd 1092

Motherwell -52

Kilmarnock -315

Dundee 757

St Mirren -204

St Johnstone 1354

Inverness CT 145

• Agree 1

It's not very scientific and I certainly wouldn't try and read anything in to it, but based on games so far this season the difference in average from last season to this season for each club is as follows....

Celtic -5840

Hearts -1174

Hibernian 630

Aberdeen 1129

Dundee Utd 1092

Motherwell -52

Kilmarnock -315

Dundee 757

St Mirren -204

St Johnstone 1354

Inverness CT 145

Red up, black down or vice versa?

Celtic -5840

Hearts -1174

Hibernian 630

Aberdeen 1129

Dundee Utd 1092

Motherwell -52

Kilmarnock -315

Dundee 757

St Mirren -204

St Johnstone 1354

Inverness CT 145

Red up, black down or vice versa?

Think the clue might be in the minus sign before the number!

We have had games against Celtic, Aberdeen and County on Friday which atract the bigest support, I am sure it will drop a bit after that. We will not get a true picture until we have played all our home games.