FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup Draw - Away to Ross County

PaderbornCaley

Would I be right in saying that if that is true, it would be the first time ICT have ever been live on "terrestrial TV"? Discounting BBC Alba, Sky, Setanta and ESPN etc. as far as I'm aware, ICT have never been shown live on BBC 1 or 2, nor ITV. That Rangers game at Tannadice in the mid-90s might have been, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Good question. Was one of our Hampden cup semis not shown live? I have a vague recollection of setting the video* for one game I attended, the Dundee one perhaps, but it didn't work for some reason, and I'm sure it was before I had digital TV.

* Younger fans should ask their dad to explain.

Is that an open sale on Saturday? Sorry just noticed was priority groups how long do priority groups have before open sale and will it be online and telephone sales as it could be a job trying to buy from the shop after game on Saturday

Edited by jagster

Good question. Was one of our Hampden cup semis not shown live? I have a vague recollection of setting the video* for one game I attended, the Dundee one perhaps, but it didn't work for some reason, and I'm sure it was before I had digital TV.

Not sure. I seem to recollect though that they were both on Sky.

Not sure. I seem to recollect though that they were both on Sky.

Both games were 3.00pm Saturday kick off. So unlikely on sky live. The replay v Dumfermline at Pittodrie was live on sky

Both games were 3.00pm Saturday kick off. So unlikely on sky live. The replay v Dumfermline at Pittodrie was live on sky

The Dundee semi was on a Sunday, I'm pretty sure.

Quite correct

Rumour from Dingwall is Saturday 1st with a 12:15 k.o live on BBC

Grrrrrrrrrrr. No chance for me to see it no matter how many streams on the web as I have a seminar on alpine equipment exactly for those 2 hours which I can't miss if I want to join some friends on one or the other glacier tour next year...