FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Next Month - We could be well ahead

draganict

I think we can win tomorrow but even if we don't we still have a great chance to be at the top at the start of October.

Match 1 Celtic - Average side

Match 2 Hearts - They are absolutely keech

Match 3 Killie - Verge of bankruptcy with a Sumo wrestler as their only scoring threat

Match 4 Aberdire - The most over-rated team practically every season since Fergie left. Full of injury prone lightweights AKA Johnny the Tink

Match 5 Hibees - Your having a fecking laugh guv

Our target must be to take at least 13 points from these 5 games.

CALEY TILL WE DIE!

FIXTURES

Edited by draganict

I see what your saying but really we shouldn't think that far ahead as it is only 3 games in! I'm definitely an optimistic fan but I know that ICT can sometimes wobble a bit so I'd say just take one game at a time and we'll take it from there. But Maybe, maybe not, anything can happen in football.

im not wanting to get carried away. last season started horrifically, and look how that ended up. in the same way as we went on a run of form last season, this season we could do the opposite.

in saying that, i dont think our team is of the sort to let the head drop, we always pick ourselves up.

so what you suggest for me is plausible but not guarenteed. lets not look down on our oppenents like they once wouldve to us. the bigger you are the harder you fall and all that.

poor wee jonny being called a tink too. feck it. call him what you want till i get the tenner he owes me from last season! :crazy:

im not wanting to get carried away. last season started horrifically, and look how that ended up. in the same way as we went on a run of form last season, this season we could do the opposite.

in saying that, i dont think our team is of the sort to let the head drop, we always pick ourselves up.

so what you suggest for me is plausible but not guarenteed. lets not look down on our oppenents like they once wouldve to us. the bigger you are the harder you fall and all that.

poor wee jonny being called a tink too. feck it. call him what you want till i get the tenner he owes me from last season! :crazy:

Hayes not squared you up yet? Poor show. Don't expect someone on thousands a week to welch!

Killie sumo wrestler has a 3 game ban coming in so he will miss our game. Hold onto your hats, as every game will become harder, as each team will want to be the ones knocking us off our perch, and if Hibs are still struggling they could be playing last chance saloon for their manager, Killie will be desperate to get away from the bottom, Aberdire will have a big big crowd behind them, and Celtic will want to get confidence up before the return Champs league qualifier. All tricky banana skins to me

Match 1 Celtic - Average side - but still a different level by far in this league. Great result yesterday.

Match 2 Hearts - They are absolutely keech - dangerous to underestimate them, probably will give us our hardest game other than Celtic mainly because they will be right up for it.

Match 3 Killie - Verge of bankruptcy with a Sumo wrestler as their only scoring threat - Killie's debts are coming down and they have one of the largest squads in the league, however their form has been patchy but again like Hearts we might not know which Kilmarnock team we will face.

Match 4 Aberdire - The most over-rated team practically every season since Fergie left. Full of injury prone lightweights AKA Johnny the Tink - They seem to flatter to decive at the moment, improvements there though, we should still beat them and finish above them in the league for the 3rd time in 4 seasons.

Match 5 Hibees - Your having a fecking laugh guv - They are still our ****** and have got even worse this season, should be good for our goal difference.

Our target must be to take at least 13 points from these 5 games. Well we are on target for that at the moment. :wink:

Edited by Snafu

I absolutely think that the ICT fans should be getting carried away....make the best of the here and now, shout from the rooftops about how well we're doing, let nobody play down what we've done so far and what we're capable of doing going forward.

Things could change at any time, and I for one will not have any regrets for failing to enjoy it while it lasts.

• Agree 3

I absolutely think that the ICT fans should be getting carried away....make the best of the here and now, shout from the rooftops about how well we're doing, let nobody play down what we've done so far and what we're capable of doing going forward.

Things could change at any time, and I for one will not have any regrets for failing to enjoy it while it lasts.

Well said. Let us breed some confidence by taking a positive view on current achievements

I hate this don't get carried away nonsense! Although Hearts are a youthful attacking threat I can't see us going without at least a point at the TCS, and I'm only saying that to be safe. If Killie and Hibs aren't totally brushed aside I will be quite disappointed. Aberdeen should be a good game, does anyone know where it's at?

Hearts would be 2nd if it wasnt for their deduction, i would be very wary of them this Saturday. Cant look well ahead, just got to take it a game at a time. 

• Agree 1