FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Development League info. (2014/15)

Sneckboy

FT 3-2 Hibs. Lewis Allan hat-trick (12, 46, 75). Ferguson (40) and Brown (80) for us.

Hoban

C Brown (Rennie)

Howarth

Horner

J.Brown

Polworth

Maclennan

Wilson (Hull)

Ferguson

Sutherland

Baptie

Sub n/u Blackett

Crowd 110

• Agree 3

FT Hibs 3 -2 Inverness

Ferguson as always!

He's got to be worth a 'look at' by Hughes! Give him a few minutes at the end of a game to break him in. Perhaps then see what he can do as a proper sub.

I doubt he's good enough to start a game yet! Same with Ali Sutherland.

Our Development Team is utterly awful. But it changes annually, as players progress thru the ranks and others move on. But I doubt many of the current lot will be kept on.

FT Hibs 3 -2 Inverness

Ferguson as always!

He's got to be worth a 'look at' by Hughes! Give him a few minutes at the end of a game to break him in. Perhaps then see what he can do as a proper sub.

I doubt he's good enough to start a game yet! Same with Ali Sutherland.

Our Development Team is utterly awful. But it changes annually, as players progress thru the ranks and others move on. But I doubt many of the current lot will be kept on.

Was on the bench last Saturday but obviously wasn't risked when game was so close in second half! His chance will come I'm sure of it. Also in the dev teams defence this is a youngish squad this year compared to last season.

Any idea on our line up? I've been reliant on the Motherwell twitter feed, which hasn't mentioned anything other than the goals and the Motherwell team.

Edit: 3-0 now...

Edited by RossP

Any idea on our line up. I've been reliant on the Motherwell twitter feed, which hasn't mentioned anything other than the goals and the Motherwell team.

I'm not at the game, just been watching bits of the game on in play betting on William Hills site. Best bet would be to wait for the match report by Motherwell after the game for team lines. 

Was at the game today looked like a starting line-up off: Hoban, Howarth, J Brown, Horner, C Brown, Polworth, Rennie, Baptie, Sutherland, Wilson, Ferguson Bench: Some random keeper never seen before think it's the U17 keeper, Macrae, Hull, Blackett

First goal was a shot by the well player keeper caught it but spilled it due to the ball being wet i would say since the weather conditions were very mixed. We tried to play some football but every time one of our full-backs went forward we got caught out on the break, also the pitch looked awful and we struggled getting the passing game going. Their second goal came from the break where young keeper Hoban was caught in no-mans land when he first went out to close the angle but later retreated but by the time he had started to retreat the Motherwell player had already lobbed him. HT 0-2

Second half got off to a very bad start where they scored within the first 10 minutes from a very bad goal to concede and i think it was this one where Hoban went off on a rant to the players about their defending and if i am correct quite right cause they were very indecisive in getting rid of the ball (they should really tell them that sometimes hoofing it to row z is ok at times). We managed to score around an hour into the match from a very good link up play from Polworth, Ferguson and Sutherland which was finished off by Polworth (No.6), Motherwell saw off any sort of comeback 10 minutes later when a their player got easily past 2 off ours then a give and go of another player before he struck the ball home. The last 15/20 minutes saw us trying to get forward but it not materializing to anything. FT 1-4

Overall the pitch didn't help for the way we play and if i were hughes i would be looking at a plan B cause our passing game won't work on that pitch if it's still in the same condition on saturday, a few players did well like Jason Brown i thought had a very good game. One thing i found interesting was we had Lewis Horner at CB while also having Ryan Baptie on the left wing and then you had Ali Sutherland playing in a more of central midfield role today when in other games he has been on the wing or up front.

Edited by caleydawson
  • Agree 4

Apparently 1-2 now! (watching on Bet365 website). County 86 mins. Inverness 88 mins.

No sendings off. Two bookings each. Nine corners to County, no corners for us - that's all I know as the streams gone down! I assume we won 2-1.

Even though we play some of our home games there, this is officially an away win, at last!

• Agree 3