FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away games

Chris

I just started watching Caley on a regular basis last season, and this year I want to start going to away games too. I have not got a season ticket as I work away a lot, will this create any issues for me getting tickets to away games and could anyone pass on advice about travelling to the away games I.e supporters clubs, coaches etc..........cheers 

Hey Chris

Welcome to the board. If you are in Inverness you will see when the season approaches that we will have travel club info posted for all upcoming games. Buses listed on here are provided by CaleyJagsTogether and many of the organisers (or former organisers) are also members on here and can answer any specific questions you may have. 

This was last year's thread as an example: http://caleythistleonline.com/topic/28540-away-days-travel-thread/#comment-433606 . not sure if this year's info will be in a thread, or as part of the new fixture calendar, but it will be on here somewhere and we will highlight it.

If you are living outside Inverness there are plenty of people all over the place that you might end up travelling with but no organised buses

Yeah that's cool, I will keep an eye out for info regarding buses, I stay in Inverness so that's ideally what I would be looking for, cheers for the heads up. 

The calendar function on here has been vastly improved from earlier versions of the software so we will be adding all fixtures there and will try to cram in as much info as possible regarding travel or meeting place links as well as links to matchday threads or previews etc for those who are not going to a game. 

Cheers for the advice fellas, looking forward to the new season, just gutted I'm away for the European games. Hopefully they make it past Vauxhall Astra coz I would be home for the next round