FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Development League info. (2015/16)

Sneckboy

St Mirren won 2-0 yesterday. Don't know what was the starting eleven.

Mackay, Stark, Howarth, Horner, Gilchrist, MacLennan, Vigurs, Wedderburn, Trialist, Sutherland, McRae

Subs: Hoban, Wilson, McArthur, Rennie

• Agree 2

Some young uns in there by the looks of things - a good sign.

I was at the game on Monday and was impressed by Blair MacLennan in the middle of park until he went off with a knock.  The trialist has a good pedigree having been at Man Utd as a youngster but he looked very short of match fitness. 

• Agree 1

_61821553_febian_brandy.jpg

Is that him?  I see Febian Brandy is an ex-Man United free agent and we were offered him once before.

In all honesty, he bares a strong resemblance to the striker I saw playing for us at Grant Street the other week against Killie.

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 1

I see he's a St Kitts & Nevis international! For that reason alone, I want him - it would be another country ticked-off! It's been a while....(and I've been forgetting to 'look'!)
I did check after the Astra game, but disappointingly there were no new nationalities - I don't think there have been any others in our home league games this season.

I see that the fixture next week is on at the same time as our Cup fixture, is it likely to be moved?

According to the SPFL website, it has indeed been moved. Now on Wednesday (28th Oct) at 2pm from Grant Street.

I see also, that on Sunday 1st November, we're away to Dunfermline in the Scottish Youth Cup (last 32 stage).

I see that the fixture next week is on at the same time as our Cup fixture, is it likely to be moved?

According to the SPFL website, it has indeed been moved. Now on Wednesday (28th Oct) at 2pm from Grant Street.

I see also, that on Sunday 1st November, we're away to Dunfermline in the Scottish Youth Cup (last 32 stage).

Thanks for the update Sneckboy

What was the team and substitutes ?

Mackay, Brown, Howarth, Horner, Gilchrist, Wilson, MacArthur, Wedderburn, MacRae, Sutherland, Rennie

Subs: Hoban, Hull, Stark, MacRitchie

Thanks for the updates. It's encouraging to see the Development Squad doing better than last season.

We won against Dunfermline in the third round of the Scottish Youth Cup. 2-1 after extra time. Goals by Stark and Brown. The team : Hoban, C.Brown, Howarth, Stark, Gilchrist, Rennie (Blackett 80), MacLennan, Macarthur (Hull 108), Macrae, Sutherland, Wilson.

Dunfermline have made a report : http://www.dafc.co.uk/fixture.php?SID=U20s&D=2015-11-01&ID=913.

• Agree 8