FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell Away

Before I make a team selection it would be better to know who is feckin available. Can we get a full bench ? Can we risk starting Warren ? Is Raven suspended ?

so to start with - who is going ? Please tell me that they are NOT going to trail us to the South Stand ? I am staying with the shopping summing in my life - in feckin Hamilton so who is getting the train from Central ? I fancy a pint in the Jack Daniels this time - not been there for years - well then on to the Supporters club pre match - and one by the Airbles stop on the way home. Will the Dosser be there ? Not had a square go fear a long time either !!

A few of us are going from Central mate and meeting in the sir John Moore about 11ish. Planning the Jack Daniels pre match with maybe a pint in the electric bar at Airbles on the way back. BTW the supporters club has been closed for a while. 

Edited by RedCard

Just looked at our record v Motherwell under Mark McGhee in his previous spell in charge. We've played McGhee's Motherwell 7 times:
won 0, drew 1, lost 6 :amazed:
Yes, it's a different era, different players etc. but McGhee will feel he's got the mark on us - it'll be a stern tactical test for John Hughes.
Also surprisingly for this fixture, there have only been 4 draws in 42 games, which is quite unusual between two clubs who are often 'well matched'.

• Agree 1

"Caley Thistle striker Miles Storey and defender Gary Warren face late fitness tests.

Suspension means right-back David Raven joins eight players who continue to miss out through injury for John Hughes' side.

Goalkeeper Dean Brill, midfielders Ross Draper, Jordan Roberts, Tobi Sho-Silva and Aaron Doran, plus forwards Andrea Mbuyi-Mutombo, Dani Lopez and Richie Foran are all still on the road to recovery."

From BBC Sport Scotland - WTF :cry:

Brill

Raven - Warren - Draper - Doran

Roberts - Foran - Silva

Mutombu - Lopez - Storey

Fon Williams 

Meekings Devine Wedderburn Tremarco 

Vincent Tansey Polworth Vigurs 

Williams 

Christie 

That team IMO would be our strongest team available if Storey and Warren miss out tomorrow. 

• Agree 1

Fon Williams

Devine Warren Meekings 

Vincent Tansey Wedderburn Vigurs Williams

Storey Christie

Subs - Esson, Tremarco, MacRae, Polworth, Sutherland, Howarth, Horner

Edited by Renegade

Think this will be close to what we will line up IMO

Fon Williams 

Meekings Devine Tremarco Williams

Tansey Wedderburn 

Polworth Vincent Vigurs 

Christie

BBC saying that Storey and Warren are facing late fitness tests. Best case scenario, Storey starts and Warren on bench or other way around. Can't see both making it.