ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
2016-02-06_9-41-18.thumb.png.99642be364f
Tweets by @ICTFC

Looks to be as strong a side as we have available, let's do this. :ictscarf:

I hope Vigurs gets his finger out and is not the luxury player we don't need, otherwise, on paper, we look solid enough, I just hope we can get amongst the goals.

Wow fantastic (that's Palace getting a point a Swansea!) But seriously what a great result!, Good to see Miles back on the score sheet, and a first goal from Roberts, so refreshing to get the late winner instead of the other way around.Just told my wife if we win the next round, she's coming to the Semi!

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Eagle4Caley said:

Wow fantastic (that's Palace getting a point a Swansea!) But seriously what a great result!, Good to see Miles back on the score sheet, and a first goal from Roberts, so refreshing to get the late winner instead of the other way around.Just told my wife if we win the next round, she's coming to the Semi!

That's good, if you get a semi you may as well both enjoy it.

• Agree 3

Scenes at full time. The guys who have been punting Roberts for poty were right, he's a legend already.

A lot of the time we looked a decent side today. Usual faults though, trying to score the perfect goal, about 30 passes then give possession away. Also guilty of punting it up to Storey who won his fair share against Steven McManus but was eventually subbed, he must have been knackered. I thought his touch was pretty poor today though.

Pearson almost inflicted another casualty on us today when he halved Danny Williams, somebody should throw a net over him.

Between Storey and Williams we could have had another 3 before Motherwell equalised and it looked like petering out to a replay. Cue master tactician Yogi introducing super sub Roberts for Mutombo.

Draper, Tansey, excellent in midfield but feel Vigurs is still a bit of a luxury. Mutombo put in a decent shift and gave us a bit of width on the right although not much width as in true yogi style he kept cutting in. Back 4 all solid, Tremarco and Devine had no 'gulp' moments. Liam Hughes got a few minutes so never really got a chance to show.

If I were a Well fan I'd be wanting McGhee punted. They were very poor and even after they equalised, you'd normally expect a siege but they were absolutely hopeless. Wasn't looking forward to a replay though and what a strike. A tricky tie on paper but the holders are through to the last 8 :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

• Agree 2

• tm4tj unpinned this topic