FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Not another friggin' website game...

Yompa

After a brief discussion with ITN Jnr (offspring of the recently departed member for Stewarton East :wink: ), I'd like to offer/promote/organise etc a splendid new game for the 2006/07 season... and no, it won't take up much of your time... in fact once the season's underway, it'll take up none at all because once the season's started, all yow've got to do is wait for the points to start rolling in.

Let me explain...

All yow've got to do is predict the final order of the English Premiership from top to bottom (and don't give me that anti-English nonsense... I know y'all watch MOTD and Sky). If a team finishes in exactly the position you predict (eg Chelski 1st), then yow'll score 20 points for that team. However for every position above or below yow prediction, yow'll lose a point. So suppose yow predict that Chelski will win the league and they go and finish 3rd, yow'll only score 18 points for Chelski.

Gorrit?

It's as simple as fook and I'll publish the league table every week so yow can see how yow's doing.

If yow'd like to play, post yer interest on 'ere and let's see how many we get...

Oops, yow's right... 18 points it should be.

Yow, by the way, is Brummie for you. It's a disease that brought on by listening to Gringow for too long.

As far as the yow and me thing goes, I thought it would be fun to throw it open so everyone could have a birra fun. I'll still beat yow mind... :evil:

Yompa - if there is enough interest, we can add a forum in the prediction leagues section, so that your updates can go in their own forum - the same way that the NPL is kept updated, and Bronson's Dead Pool (if he finds his way over here).

Guest Caley83

1. Chelsea

2. Man U

3. Spurs

4. Liverpool

5. Gretna

6. Aston Villa

7. Arsenal

8. Bolton

9. Aston Villa

10.MBoro

11.Everton

12.Reading

13.Fulham

14.Preston

15.Portsmouth

16.Man City

17.Sheffield Utd

18.Newcastle Utd

19.Wigan

20.Charlton

Ive got inside info--

The English want Gretna back!

The only Scottish team allowed in the Premiership!

Guest jamesie snr

Im in if it gfoes a head and id like to b included in the league thats going currently if ur doing it next year