FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

killie roll call..

my own attendance has been thrown into doubt as ive totally FÚCKED my ankle playing football outside a pub :015:  honestly it cracks when i try walking about on it and has swollen to about the size of my head.  i nearly spewed after doing it my guts have settled and im just waiting for it to heal ... never attempt a step over off a curb, kids..

if its better by friday ill be there, hoping to see a **** of an improvement from whats been served to us in recent weeks.  think we've a chance of getting it aswell, lately theres been nothing to really focus on apart from the cup but its very straight forward this weekend, must win or seasons over.  being 7th rather than 10th might not look like much in the points column to most of us but footballers are simpler creatures and id hope itd have a big impact on their attitude this weekend.

of course theres every chance itll motivate killie aswell, the advantage we have is at the back of their minds will be that a draw isnt a bad result, no mistake theyll want to end the top 6 business as soon as possible though.

bit of a walk form the station to the ground so its taxi for clacher if am there..

dont joke about it man im in agony!  i had to cut my bloody trainer off when i finally limped home

ill probably be there anyway, it isnt broken and theres a slim chance of a lift at the minute, even without it the combination of taxis going flat-waverly, pub in glasgow-central, kilmarnock train station- another pub - ground and all the way back again (with probably no pub in kilmarnock) isnt putting me off at the minute..  im sure harry and the rest of the usual people will aswell to laugh at me sitting on the lowest row of seats available

hopefully will be there, bit skint at the moment and but might be tempted since clacher owes me a pint :004:

Prices are only a tenner now you part timer - must be a wee incentive?  :011:

update on my gammy foot is that its fúckin sore but i can hobble a bit quicker than yesterday, stairs are still a no-no.  bandages from the random ambulance i saw parked in the street this morning seem to be helping.  so could be a good weekend..

ihe the only person youre likely to be kicking the sh"te out of these days is the old mannie taking your priority seat at the front of the bus to kilmarnock

footballs a young mans game now  :011:

Guest Sangobeg Jaggie

will be there. Looking forward to another cracking bit of entertainment just like last week.

Maybe even 4 - 3 to us this time although I very much doubt it. Wee  2- 1 would do.

Top six --all to play for !!

Would love to be there, probably my most local game,but alas have a busy weekend, but be sure will be there in spirit,

lets hope the boys can give us something to shout about could do with a lift.

It aint gonna be easy but lets do it. :022:

I am pretty close to securing an away day, negotiations are at an advanced stage...........another couple of bottles of wine should do the trick.

Zogg definitely, and maybe crusher from Edinburgh might attend as well.

im pretty sick just now, been in and out of pubs all night an had a bit to drink but hardly enjoyed it, was planning an early one until i got a call from work asking me to come speak to some **** from hawaii who wants to go hillwalking in bloody torridon this summer (well, about 100 cnuts from hawaii) and have decided to make £££ instead of sleeping..

can make excellent commision here through the night with these colonials not conforming to gmt and the other plebs in my team havng wives and families to worry about, but in futurei might have to give it a miss the night before a football game!  also have to worry about moving to a new place this weekend which is more of a nightmare than i thought itd be (the old crappy ankle situation made that harder), id planned the kilmarnock game as a bit of a break from it all but it looks like its only going to add to me troubles

i should make it tomorrow but ive hardly slept this past few days so i doubt ill be on top form... after the game for sure.. everythings telling me not to go but i made a commitment to myself last week which id be pissed about ignoring.

wheres the tired, hungover, ill but optimistic smiley? 

:violin:

clacher you poncey part time ankle slapper, get yersel to the game.

Crusher will be on the megabus to Perth, Zogg and I will pick him up at Broxden junction and hey ho off we go.

:ban-llama: :driving01: :driving02:

aye am going, was in waverly already getting a ticket but have gone for bus option

longer journey + no stops = sleep...  apparently going out when im back in the capital tonight which will be a bundle of laughs

the worlds ****.  help me out ict you feckin owe me a performance today

:workout01: