FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Total Respects to Darren Dods - but Goodbye.

OK CaleyD we could argue the point all night but I'm sure we both have better things to do.

Dods has been a good player for us once he got his place in the first team. He did however arrive here with the reputation of being a bit short in many aspects so I can understand why the club wanted him to prove himself.

As you state, I'm sure he is well regarded by his fellow players but this does not guarantee he would make a good coach.

I do wish him well in his new job but IMO he is now history.

He should play till the end of the season, theres a good reason why he's first pick for the defence!!!

There's also a good reason why he wants away, so goodbye machine... thanks for the memories... and remember the highland curse!  :001:

hopefully our last game is at home and he gets a standing ovation cause he deserves it. has completely played for the shirt when he has been with us and has been a quality player, sorry to see him go and wil even give him a good reception when he's in tangerine