FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Free Passes

MacBandy

Hats of to you McB

Just to twist this round to an adult perspective though. There are people attached to ICT who have been known to hand out complimentary tickets from time to time and my wife and I have been honoured on a couple of occassions to have been given tickets. So are you going to be miffed about that?

We dont have season tickets because we cant make every home game and it seems pointless to me to tie up seats that can be better used. So we have to pay the full asking price on the day. We get to as many games as we can though, probably about 50% of home, and spend the best part of £100 each time with tickets, travel and food. Often we have a hotel to pay as well. Thats our choice so when a freebie comes along we're over the moon.

I dont know what the take up on free child tickets was but I do know of one family who's parent had to go along for the first time because his under 12 child got a freebie. The parent had to pay the full gate price. So the club, by giving up a free seat actually gained the cost of a seat.