FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Billy Mckay: Record Goalscorer!

Robert

Amid all the doom and gloom, let’s take a moment to praise Billy on scoring his 102nd goal for us and becoming our all time record goal scorer.

Its a shame goals 101 and 102 came in defeats, but he continues to show his value and commitment to the club. His work rate is immense and he is a great role model for our younger players.

The achievement is well deserved and I hope there are many goals in him during the rest of his time with us.

Well done Billy!

• Agree 3
  • Well Said 14

Billy Mckay is a man who understands, and has consistently delivered, for The Caley. I am willing to look past him being briefly seduced by Tory Roy to call him a true club legend.

The fact that our ******** CEO was messing him around over a contract in the summer speaks volumes. I hope he outlasts those in charge and continues to score when he wants for a long time to come.

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

I’m sure Billy was in Pavement a while back but I get a bit addled at times.
Also I was quite intrigued by the eight asterisks. Starting with s and ending with g is my best guess but maybe a wee clue next time?

• Funny 1

On 7/31/2023 at 8:17 AM, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

The compilation video is quite some piece of collating for whoever put it all together. It is quite interesting to see how many headers Billy has scored.  A great achievement.  Ross County were not expecting his volley.  Looked fantastic from behind the goal. 

Definitely!

A great tribute to Billy is on this very site. Thanks Tm4tj.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Equaled our goal scoring record - we lost

Became our all time top scorer - we lost

250th appearance - we lost

Presentation for setting goal scoring record - we lost

This wasn’t in the script for these great achievements. ☹️

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1