FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pars away April2024

tm4tj

32 minutes ago, ICTPaisley said:

Very smart thinking by Dunc to give Queens Park Sheridan and Welsh 👌

I dont think that anybody would have retained Sheridan but it is not only Welsh that you have to look at for injuries at ICT

Unleash the dogs Dunc - three points on the way. 

10 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I dont think that anybody would have retained Sheridan but it is not only Welsh that you have to look at for injuries at ICT

What formation do the dogs play? Are they available for loan?

• Funny 1

11 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

And there’s the Welsh goal to make it 4 out of 4 for involvements.

Dog formation probably isn’t the issue, we’ve got the wrong breed - we need Rottweilers not cuddly Cockapoos!

We’re playing ourselves into a position where goal difference might very well now matter. If it stays the same today a draw for QP against Airdrie next week wouldn’t be good enough for them if we beat Morton - but we simply MUST beat Morton otherwise it’s a trip to Montrose…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ClickbaitProponent said:

Brings Pepple on who hasn't done anything for us and leaves Roddy on the bench! If we go down at least we should be rid of Dunc and Gardiner.

Please have a clause in the contract so we can get rid if it does happen. 

Edited by ICTPaisley
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ClickbaitProponent said:

Brings Pepple on who hasn't done anything for us and leaves Roddy on the bench! If we go down at least we should be rid of Dunc and Gardiner.

That aged well.

• Funny 5

4 minutes ago, ClickbaitProponent said:

Quick insult another player

• Funny 4

5 minutes ago, ClickbaitProponent said:

This aged well 😂

What worries me now is an obviously fired up Queens Park taking on an Airdrie side with their focus on the playoffs. Airdrie are likely to play a weakened side next week and I doubt there will be any favours coming our way.

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 1
  • Funny 1

I think we have to focus on the fact we have to win on Friday,anything less is no use.The fly in the ointment is our home form.We do that and we can hope Airdrie pull out all the stops against Queens.

Maybe we should pair McGregor up front with Samuel at least that way we might get some action on the Morton goal.

Well the boys know what they have to do,so we can expect a nail biter.

• Like 1

• tm4tj unpinned this topic