FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre-Season/Testimonial @ Inverurie Locos

RossP

Just hope Markus doesn't get a haircut like Rory's, otherwise we won't be able to tell the difference between the two! I won't comment on the comparison in performances  :tic01:

If it's alright with you guys I'll also get the pics added to the sites Gallery.

Anyone else who has pics from pre-season (or any other game for that matter) and wants them added to the site gallery can e.mail them to me - donald at caleythistleonline dot com

Don, believe me, emailing you the pics is a whole lot easier than setting up a web gallery and uploading them to my own space (plus I don't have a lot of space anyway). Are you up for that, or is it easier if I get Photoshop to do the web gallery and then you or I upload them to this site? Let me know.

Both days I got a lot of pics that could be used for squad lists etc, plus one or two of the goals etc. Also feel free to rip the St Mirren pics which are HERE as I want to get rid of them shortly.

Thank you very much gents. These pics are appreciated.

The team looks fit! Morgan has a determined look  about him and a strong athletic appearance.

Nice clean-cut white strip. Very Classy!

Looks like most of the squad has had a run-out now and , like another poster, I feel, good about the way things are likely to go this season.

Charlies efforts in strengthening the squad, plus those of Management in supporting him, are very positive moves and this could be our most surprising and best  SPL year to date.

No kidding, the oracle has sent me a wink and a nod and I am just passing it on.

In fact unless my reading  of the message is wrong a great win in the opening match with a capacity crowd cheering on the team is a definite possibility. Asking Canada Bob for good odds....

:022: :sillywave: from Canada.

Was there this afternoon too, also got some pictures.  Think it was William something? who replaced Jamie Duff btw.  Also if the guy who was stood next to us is reading this - I hope your wee son is feeling better, shame you had to leave.

Billy Horne it was. Sorry to Billy's parents if you're reading this, can't find any shots of him. Maybe next year eh?

Pinched off the Locos website:

1.    Ally Ridgers

2. Ross Tokely

3. Alan Morgan

4. Grant Munro

5. Jamie Duff

6. Roy McBain

7. Zander Sutherland

8. Richie Hart

9. Rory McAllister

10. Dennis Wyness

11. Marcus Paatelainen

12. Gary Wood (Dennis Wyness 65)

14. Ian Vigurs (Roy McBain 65)

16. Billy Horne (Jamie Duff 73)

Was there this afternoon too, also got some pictures.  Think it was William something? who replaced Jamie Duff btw.  Also if the guy who was stood next to us is reading this - I hope your wee son is feeling better, shame you had to leave.

I found that quite amusing. The wee kid didn't look bothered. I was expecting him to start greeting but he just stood there, actually looking quite happy, saying "I've been sick!"  :015:

That was me with the puking offspring  :029:

He was right as rain after his projecticle hughie.  However, I thought it was prudent to head for home in case there was a repeat performace brewing.

Nightmare......