FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Charlie looking to sign a couple of new players

kiltarlity

2 defenders and maybe a keeper.  I know Fraser played well today,  but say he got injured after 5 mins.  No offence to Ridgers but he's never played league football,  I wouldn't feel to confident if he had to come on at Ibrox or Parkhead.

To be honest though we've known Dods has been leaving for 8 months,  its ridiculous that we haven't got anyone in,  what have we been doing!

An abundance of changes possible in midfield and yet none in the defence  :rolleyes02:

Hopefully some of those 'irons in the fire' we've been  hearing about for weeks might start happening now?

2 defenders and maybe a keeper.  I know Fraser played well today,  but say he got injured after 5 mins.  No offence to Ridgers but he's never played league football,  I wouldn't feel to confident if he had to come on at Ibrox or Parkhead.

Maybe Ridgers would just have to get on with it as Fraser did wen Brown left!

Bit late for Charlie to be saying that now the damage is done  :018: He's had 2 months to sign players -of the ones he has fair enough, but we need cover at the back as a definate, McCaffrey for me just was'nt upto the pace of it today at times and his headed (clearances) were all over the place at times.

i agree with the previous posts why are we still looking for players now after the season has started. all the good ones are placed by now. we apparently made a profit last year so the cash is there.

this has happened to us every year that we have been in the SPL, slow start and tight with the cash.

thank goodness Gretna are in the league.

Guest TinCanFan

A defender is what ICT desperately need and not a small one either, I'm talking 6"4 ish.  I think a back-up keeper is also needed to challenge Ridgers.  Someone would be good whose tall and well built like Tony Bullock or Zeljko Kalac.

Guest paynis69

think how stretched we are now in attack with injurys etc. imagine the same amount of absences in defence we would be properly screwed.

need at least two defenders i would say. one of good first team quality and one at least decent player for back up, maybe a youngster or something

An imposing defensive presence and ballwinner is urgently needed. I hear Raith would be happy to get Marvin Andrews off their wage bill. However, he puts his church and faith healing above his football and would be unlikely to move away from Fife.

I wouldn't be surprised if we make enquiries about Sol Bamba, but Dunfermline would be looking for more than a nominal fee.

Other than the defensive player we are needing I think we have a good squad.  Just need to show a lot more passion and put in a lot more effort than yesterday.  Hart was hardly on yesterday but he at least looked like he wanted to play.  Also Tokely doesn't normally make the sort of mistake he did for their 3rd goal.  I'm hoping it was just one of those days where everything went wrong for everybody and next week things will hopefully be back to normal.