FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Rover's Return....

Scarlet Pimple

Activity at Codswallop Hall has been red hot....

Agent Orange has been feverishly working the lines  and finally reported in with another sensational scoop :-

In the event that the current ICT Manager has indeed resigned ICT's sights have turned West and Robbo is now firmly in the frame ..

"Forget the Hearts " he is reputed to have intoned breathlessly.." my heart's in Inverness".

"I am reasonably confident that my past reputation is resonating  strongly with every ricochet off the walls of the Boardroom at Tulloch and the fact that I became redundant is now purely a rueful reminiscence and is really rather ridiculous and rightly so..." he further intoned.

Watch this space for breaking  updates... :022:

He is still based in Inverness so I'm sure he would love to return.  We have Parkie, so they could be reunited. As I said I wouldn't have a problem with either Robbo or CB returning. I'm sure they now know that the grass isn't always greener and would stay a bit longer.

The only previous manager I would like to see reappointed is Steve Paterson.

I think you should make that your signature.  I've read it on about 4 different threads today and initially thought I had a bad case of DeJaVu  :015:

The only previous manager I would like to see reappointed is Steve Paterson.

I think you should make that your signature.  I've read it on about 4 different threads today and initially thought I had a bad case of DeJaVu  :015:

Robbo is NOT a good spl manager what is wrong with everybody! We should aim higher than him.

To be fair to Robbo he hasn't had much chance to prove himself since leaving us. Though he didn't do too bad in his time at Hearts. He took them to two cup semi's and a reasonable run in europe as well as a fifth place in the league. He was ousted because he wouldn't be a puppet.

First Div...At County he would have done ok had he not had differences over the budget he was initially promised.

Livingston was a low point for Robbo but he is now showing his worth with Derry City.