FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

JOHN ROBERTSON?

Guest GARETHM

Guest GARETHM

As a concerned Derry City Fan,with john robertson as our current manager,what is the general view in scotland about him taking over the helm with yourselves??

is their a serious chance of him leaving us for home??

Guest GARETHM

from what he has done with us so far in his short spell it has been very good!!!

word here is that he is a cert for the managers job!!

Guest GARETHM

he signed for us on the 6th july,and has done a lot for us,,got rid of dead wood etc..

we are concerned because he has stated that he would love a job back home plus his wife hasnt moved over

He expressed interest in the Caley job last time it came up... David Sutherland said "No Way" at that time...

I don't think much has changed since then - strange that - considering he and Brew left under almost identical circumstances....  :024:

He got married the other week there, to his fiance strangely enough

I dont want to see him back BUT I would have him above Pele and miles and miles above Brew

Thanks Mee - The secret to a long marriage....tie the knot then feck off to another country...like his style  :015:

I lmow Robbo and Sutherland had words at the time of his departure, more of a personality clash than anything else I believe.  With them not having to work together since Sutherland moved on then I think the rest of the Board may not be so quick to dismiss his return.

The secret to a long marriage....tie the knot then feck off to another country...like his style  :015:

knew I did it the wrong way round !!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Interesting to see "a club of our size" get commented on as a bigger club !!

"There was speculation that Robertson, who’s helped turn Derry’s fortunes around in the past seven weeks, has a get-out clause in his contract allowing him to leave for a bigger club."