FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MINIBUS - HIBS AWAY - 1st Sept

CaleyD

We will be leaving early enough to catch the pub before the match (exact time to be confirmed) and the cost will be no more than ?10

The bus is booked so all I need are enough bums to fill up the remaining seats.

Will be first come first served basis and anyone booking a seat and not turning up will be hunted down and sat upon  :001:

Middletons is a good pub on Easter Road.  Gets a wee bit crowded pre/post match though.

I think I've been in the Royal Nip before, s'alright.

Where are you parking your bus, it's a nightmare to get parked round here (here being Easter Road way).

I know the area pretty well so should be able to find a parking spot easy enough and as we'll be getting there sharpish then it shouldn't be too bad finding somewhere.  In around Brunswick Rd/Elgin St/Ter is normally where I head for.

will drinking be permitted on the mini bus ?? one of the down sides to the supporters bus in my opinion , if so there is a good chance that i could organise a fair few folk to fill your bus.

The consumption/carriage of alcohol on any minibus/bus/coach traveling to a football match is illegal.

Don't suppose you're coming via Coventry are you...I'll pay double, 'onest..  :004: :001:

What like are the roads and have you checked to see if the ferry is running?  :driving01:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :blah01:

We'll be leaving the Innes 9:30 AT THE LATEST - If people aim to be there for back of 9 then soon as we have everyone we can get away.  3 hours tops to get there gives people time to get food and drink before the game (and removes need for a stop en route).

Requests for pee stops on the way down will only be honored if accompanied by the ?3 stoppage charge  :015:

Looks like we'll be heading for the Iona when we get there, unless the consensus changes.

We'll be heading straight back up the road after the game.

For future weeks I am happy to set 2 or 3 pick-up points for those who find it difficult to get into the city centre.  I am also aware of the fact that we have fans en route along the A9 (Aviemore etc) and we can do pickups for them if they would like to join us.

Anyone needing dropped off closer to home when we get back up the road, let me know and I'll see what can be arranged.  Priority will be given to those wanting dropped back in the City Centre so as people aren't being made to hang around to get home.

i could definetely fill 6 seats if that would be ok? could you get in touch with more details

True_Jaggy, I've left you a PM and sent you an e.mail.  Can you confirm these 6 seats as definite please.  Thanks

If there are any spaces left, I would be interested in getting a lift back from Edinburgh.  I'm not 100% sure if I'll be going yet but will let you know by Thursday.

K_o_B - as things stand you would be ok for a seat but I can't hold a seat empty on the way down unless your a definite for the road back up.