FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

THAT WAS THE WEEK THAT WAS

What a feckin great week. Bet this feckin site got a masive number of hits and the recrod since it changed over. Great to see some of the oldies coming out of the moth balls and even some Board Members trying their luck.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So many different views, so much gossip, so much Chinese whispers, so much emotion and even the occasional wind up. A bit like the old feckin days.

And it could get even better - lets look at the week ahead.

Brewster finally takes over. Will Parky stay or resign gracefully and allow the long planned Brewster/Shearer combo to take over. Could the assistant managers job selection be just as farcical. Will the Board members post again.

Will we have a new keeper fer Tuesday. Will Fraser go back to the Reserves. Will Mark Brown return or the troublesome Langfield drive down the A96. Will the captains arm band be given elsewhere. Will we have a captain/defender signing from the Pars.

Can we even contemplate a defeat against Arbroath. Will Watt surely start but who with. Will Rankin be played at left back. Will Blackie be rested / hooked. Will Cowie get the playmaker role or will it be Bazza. Will Zander finally get a full game. Will Brew play his two "unknowns" - Marius and Deano.

Can we halt the slide at Easter Road or do we head towards our worst ever SPL record with ParkDread to follow. Shall we see the Brew / Niculae combo which cries out fer Wilson and Zander.

Keep tuning in folks. It could be a bumpy feckin ride. 

think I prefer the phrase "The Honest Experienced Men" who have been talking to we the Unsuspecting Supporters this past week

IHE - you forgot one other source of interest this coming week ..... The AGM !

A week that has had me led by mass hysteria and questioning my support of a team that i love watching and supporting so much so its caused me to this week...come close to regretting that the club was a pulling factor in keeping me in the Highlands this year and although I'm coming to terms and accepting Brewster.

What is truth and what is not regarding this last week ? So many things said, so much adds up, so much I just think is it adding up because of the hysteria, If someone wants to tell me either on here or PM i would be ever so grateful, because right now.....I'm not sure what is Fact and what is Fiction regarding the club, and ya know, I'm close to just saying shove the club.  :019: and i really don't want to do that.

Having been shafted majorly before by a selfish ***** who supports ICT, I really don't want to be shafted again by other supporters i put my trust in (maybe thats more fool me). 

I've had enough of the insanitys of this last week, I just want the truth about this club :003: I really don't want to stop supporting ICT just because somethings said (maybe in windups) make me sick to the stomach however may not be true.

As my old mate Robert Farrar Capon once said to me "The truth that makes us free is always ticking away like a time-bomb in the basement of everybody?s church". or as George Orwell once shouted at me "To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle".

All I can say is "Chill out Brother" - "the truth is only ever found out in the fullness of time" - "one mans truth is another mans lies".

Thank feck I was insane at the beginning of the week.  :017:

Aye....has been a roller coaster of a week. Tomo will bring it all to a head. Lets hope theres some good news to acompany our boards preffered options arrival. An experienced Central Defender being my most desired wish. Would love to see Mark Brown back and maybe offload some dead weight too before the window closes.

An experienced Central Defender being my most desired wish. Would love to see Mark Brown back and maybe offload some dead weight too before the window closes.

Would love to see it happen :003:

IHE - Worryingly half the stuff you have said this last week adds up  :016: but then half the stuff you have said in the past is bollox  :rotflmao: as for Craig Brewster and Duncan Shearer, Brewster im starting to accept, Shearer would just be another blow in terms of "its a job for the boys"  :017:

Guest Clare Crook
Could it even get better?  :rotflmao: Its difficult to see how it could get any worse  :001:
We've got to stay positive bottom of the league with no points but hey....... only 4 matches into the season and we have got to welcome back the Brewster, he did us well and so did Charlie....... we hit a rut, now for the up...... Lets face it we were gutted that Craig went, charlie took over and kept us high in the SPL...... Brew has got a big job lets welcome him back !! :022: