FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caley or Clach ?

beachcomber

Can't decide whether to make the treck to the Longman, endure the carpark chaos and fork out twenty five sheets to see ICT v Jambos or stroll over the railway bridge pay a few squid (or better still jump the wall) and savour Nairn v Clach.

What a dilemna !!!

Whaddaya reckon

Youll miss our first 3-points of the season if you choose the latter.      :001:

Well Station Park it was, and a 1-1 draw it finished. Probly a fair result although Clach had a soft penalty saved. Not the most inspiring game of football it has to be said, but made slightly more intersting by listening to ICT on the radio and a voiciferous bunch of about a dozen Clachers who had probably consumed more Buckfast between them before the game than the entire Caley Stadium put together.

On the bright side, I must be ?20 to the good compared with the price of a visit to the Longman.

As for Johndo's advice and prediction, I have a bit of advice for you which will help with you reading yer tea leaves in future - stick to drinkin feckin coffee.

Ah - but the vibes were telling me that Brew would not be in the squad due to the political pressures. It is quite gratifying to be wrong every now and again. And anyway it is a psychic bonus that our season started a week early.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now if you had put that ?20 on an ICT win !!  :blah01: