FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MINIBUS - RANGERS

CaleyD

Getting in nice and early with this as people have been asking me if I will be running them....

Gretna - 27 October - Meeting at Innes Bar at 8am for an 8.30am departure - A chance to be a part of what will likely be the smallest SPL crowd on record  :015:

Aberdeen - 30/31 October - Details to be confirmed - The laws of probability say we're going to win this one  :022:

Rangers - 3 November - Meeting at Innes Bar at 8am for an 8.30am departure - Out to show Gers that the opening game was a mere blip  :001:

For those who wish a seat on any of the buses can you please E.Mail me on donald@caleythistleonline.com - please don't leave it till the last minutes as I need to confirm bookings for the bus (and the size of bus needed) at the earliest opportunity.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have nothing against the Supporters Club bus/es, they just aren't suited to what I want from an away day.  I like to get there early to meet up with other fans/site users, grab a bite to eat before the game, relax and soak up the atmosphere.  After the game I like to get straight up the road so as I still have some of my evening left to do something else if I so choose.  A few other people I know are of the same mind so by running the minibus it encourages a few more people to attend away games.

OK - point taken - just wondered, that's all.      See you there anyway, at the away games, no matter how you get there. 

All the best!  Hope we win them all.

I know a lot of us that were in section G are planning going to Gretna away so should be good, and also since its the game closest to Halloween a lot of us are plannin goin fancy dress. Anyone else fancyin it then would be great to have more people joining in.

Any suggestions for something to go as though..?

I have a wedding reception in Glasgow on the evening of Nov 3, so was thinking of going to Ibrox first before heading back into Glasgow City Center. How much would a seat be on the bus? Rather get a supporters bus, than get the train down from Aberdeen picking up unwashed huns at every stop  :023:

I know a lot of us that were in section G are planning going to Gretna away so should be good, and also since its the game closest to Halloween a lot of us are plannin goin fancy dress. Anyone else fancyin it then would be great to have more people joining in.

Good idea, it's time we had a bit of a laugh.  But I can exclusively reveal (even CaleyD doesn't know this yet and he's the driver  :015:)  The Innes bus for the Gretna game will be a 'WEAR IT PINK BUS'  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Saturday 27th Oct is the annual Wear it Pink day for Breast Cancer.  So can you make your fancy dress a pink one.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Aberdeen game is closer to Halloween but I don't know how many will be going to that one.

Sorry CaleyD - do you have a pink bus drivers uniform or is that too personal a question.  :rotflmao:

Caley D's got a Pink Feather Boa - he wore it on Highland March - think it was at that Bothy place!  :blah01: :015: 

Love the "Wear it Pink" idea - what a giggle!  Definitely up for it.....and if it encourages any folk here to read up and potentially help prevent a case...all the better!  :clapping03:

Wear it Pink is about having fun and getting the message across.

Well done LG - top work!

:clapping03: :021: :clapping03:

Mrs PB

x

Good idea, it's time we had a bit of a laugh.  But I can exclusively reveal (even CaleyD doesn't know this yet and he's the driver  :015:)  The Innes bus for the Gretna game will be a 'WEAR IT PINK BUS'  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Saturday 27th Oct is the annual Wear it Pink day for Breast Cancer.  So can you make your fancy dress a pink one.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Aberdeen game is closer to Halloween but I don't know how many will be going to that one.

Sorry CaleyD - do you have a pink bus drivers uniform or is that too personal a question.  :rotflmao:

Think Don has it covered ... depending on how many book he has two busses in mind ..... I hear he likes this one for some reason ....

[attach=1]

but is more likely to end up with this one

[attach=2]

Matt Lucas also offered him a uniform, but the romper suit was unavailable ..... and for the ladies .....

[attach=3][attach=4]

post-2-1190987647_thumb.jpg

pink-bus-burning-man.jpg_thumb

post-4-1190987647.jpg

post-4-1190987648.jpg

post-4-1190987649.jpg

Getting in nice and early with this as people have been asking me if I will be running them....

Gretna - 27 October - Meeting at Innes Bar at 8am for an 8.30am departure - A chance to be a part of what will likely be the smallest SPL crowd on record  :015:

Is it a feckin slow old bus? or is the driver a slow old driver?  its only Motherwell....

Assuming the Aberdeen game is a 7:45 kick-off then I'm hoping to leave around 4/4:30.  Early enough to give everyone a chance to grab a a drink pre-match, but not so early as people can't bunk off work in time to go  :001:

That would be alright as im at college in dingwall and dont get back into inverness till about 4.10 everyday

With all the roadworks etc down that way I want to make sure we get there in time for the pubs opening  :001:

Plus you know what it's like...tell everyone to be there for 9 and they'll all be feckin late  :015:

CD in the pub for 5 hours pre-match..........................who the fecks driving back to Sneck :003:

Gretna and Aberdeen buses are filling up fast so if you want a seat on either of these then you better get in quick.

If you haven't confirmed with me that you definitely have a seat or I've not e.mailed/messaged you to confirm then please get in touch so I can ensure I've not missed anyone.

Those of you who are "Maybe's" also need to make up your mind soon as I don't want to turn down other people and then find you can't make it.

Mucho Grassy ***.