FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aberdeen Game

Fanoffooty

I have a feeling about his game. Despite Aberdeen's recent good form and high confidence I believe that we will break our duck against him and that Niculae will bag his first league goal.

i agree, but if niculae does play and doesn't impress, i reckon he'l be out of the team for the gretna game

If he's fit then Brewster must start the game. He's just the man to take advantage of Aberdeen's inexperienced defence. Niculae will get many more chances and will score goals as the season progresses - but i think it's time to leave on the bench and let the old master show him how it's done.

Guest TinCanFan

Here's my team line-up for the next game against Aberdeen:

Fraser

Tokely                        McGuire                      Munro                Hastings

Cowie                                Duncan                      Morgan

Black

Niculae                                  Wyness

Subs: Malkowski, Bayne, Brewster, Wilson, Proctor, McBain, McDonald

I'd go with:

Zibbi

Tokely        McGuire                              Munro            McBain

Cowie          Duncan                              Black              Wilson

Niculae                              Brewster

I have a feeling about his game. Despite Aberdeen's recent good form and high confidence I believe that we will break our duck against him and that Niculae will bag his first league goal.

i agree, but if niculae does play and doesn't impress, i reckon he'l be out of the team for the gretna game

Why, because he has one bad game

Zib

Ross - Munro - Mcguire - Hastings

Cowie - Black - Rankin - Morgan

Nicolae - Bayne

Would be my choice but it wont happen for a long time.

i like the look of that line-up but with brew instead of bayne providing he's fit, likewise i cant see brew going for it

I would go with

Zibi

Tokely      Munro      McGuire      McBain

Cowie      Black      Duncan      Wilson

Niculae      Wyness

Subs: Fraser, Brewster, Bayne, McDonald, Vigurs, Kerr, Proctor

It was either drop Wyness or drop Nicolae, a fully fit Baynes a first team player everytime for me.  Which of the two would he get/give the most from/too?  Wyness or Marius?  Sadly I think probably Marius but who knoes, Wyness and Bayne have never truely kicked off as a partnership.  With the midfield I'd go for we need the extra bottle up front.

Cowie has to start, as does Black, I think Morgan will give us more on the left than Wilson can now (and theres nae room for Barry on the right, once Sutherlands back its curtains for sure).  Rankin I'd give a similar comment to Baynes above, even though neither have done anything yet this year.

In defense I think Hastings should go back in at left back, the guys an internatinal and a proven class act, with other naturally left sided players infront of him in Rankin and Morgan he could shine.  McBain at LB.... its fun to experiment but it was never meant to be a long term solution.

Zib, couldve had him straight in there as soon as he signed, of all the positins in the park its the one I'd worry least about.